Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: The Essien's Enchanted forest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Essien's Enchanted forest

I have one fórum,I have it since 2008, I think I'd ever talked about my site here, and if I did ... then I think I already forgot.
    This forum really dead, but at least still standing.

Link: www.elbosquedeessien.com

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    He there! I think we haven't met before? Nice to have another fellow forum admin here. Your site looks quite nice and it's great that you still fight for it, even if the forum is kind of dead... I know how that feels.
    Could you please tell me what language you speak there? I can tell it's a kind of Spanish but are you from South America or Europe? I think we don't have many members that speak Spanish here. But perhaps they'll see it and get to know your site.
    I wish I could speak Spanish though. It's such an interesting language and now there'll probably be a musical in Mexico!

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirauni View Post
    He there! I think we haven't met before? Nice to have another fellow forum admin here. Your site looks quite nice and it's great that you still fight for it, even if the forum is kind of dead... I know how that feels.
    Could you please tell me what language you speak there? I can tell it's a kind of Spanish but are you from South America or Europe? I think we don't have many members that speak Spanish here. But perhaps they'll see it and get to know your site.
    I wish I could speak Spanish though. It's such an interesting language and now there'll probably be a musical in Mexico!
    In the forum people speak Spanish, I live in Mexico, although there are many users around the world (United States, Chile, Argentina, Spain, Venezuela, etc.)
    I am pleased that you like, I hope you decide to join the herd of forest would be very cool!
    Also, I am happy to return to Lea.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hey there fellow Mexican, long time no see I remember that forum back when it was much more active, too bad to see that it hasn't been as much lately, but even Lea has been through times like those before and survived, so hopefully the Enchanted Forest will regain some of its glory sometime.

As for Spanish speakers, I believe I'm the only active one here (although maybe ThiagoPE too, but I'm not sure of how fluent he is).

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I remember you had a few jaguars in the forest and you were one of them. Lea is a place that brings back many memories and I hope to be here longer.
    The day you want, you can stroll through the enchanted forest again, not fall ill for a little activity that trees be green again.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks, but as I said, I don't speak Spanish and I've not that much time to browse all the forums I'd like. So you've been to Lea before? Can you tell me which username you used? Was it Essien as well?

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirauni View Post
    Thanks, but as I said, I don't speak Spanish and I've not that much time to browse all the forums I'd like. So you've been to Lea before? Can you tell me which username you used? Was it Essien as well?
    Yes, all the time I used my name "Essien".
    Although I am somewhat shy and my bad english not help me much.