Thanks for everyone having some faith in me... But I can't make everything work as it used to be as I'm really just a rookie with Vbulletin. But we will see.

UPDATE:

If I have enough time tomorrow I will try to check up on purchesing and installing Vbulletin on the domain we have which will be Leahalalela.org. We will have unlimited bandwidth and unlimited space so that wont be an issue. I also have been able to fix a few more errors on Lea but the colors on certain parts of Lea are not as they should be as I haven't been able to pinpoint what effects on those spots, but mostly it's workinging like it used to. Also all the smilies are working on all the sides now even thought some of the commands linked to the smilies are not the correct ones but I will look into it once the lea is running. Also I am planning on starting to make a back up of lea at least once a month so we wont lose too much in case something happens to the server we are on at the moment, even thought it shouldn't happen. And as we will have legal Vbulletin in our hands we are allowed to have one running forum online, so if this one once again goes bust, we can just move to next one. Might have to buy the domain back but after that it wont take long to get it back even in that incedence.

I bet I am just as excited as everyone else here to get the Lea back on after it being down for over a week and and sorry about it taking so long. When Lea went down, I knew nothing about php or Vbulletin or any other stuff that has anything to do with forums. So getting proper information is the reason why everything takes so long but we will get it done, I'm sure. It has taken me around 60-80h working on the site as I still don't really understand it totally but I'm sure it's all worth it.

Now thought, I must go to bed... I been on computer for 15h today and mostly working on Lea... will it been in vein... I'll figure out soon enough once we get it running.

*Originally posted by Simba The Mighty on Feral's Lea Halalela Forum Temporary Site on April 19, 2011 at 3:38 AM*