Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Post Pics of your pets!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    New pic of my birdy on his perch! ^^ Not really a new taken pic, it's months old, but it's new for you guys x)

(the flower under is kinda destroyed cuz he liked to chew on the leaf thing Oo)

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wow....that's so cool Ciara. You have this grand luxury hotel for them!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey how do you put a pic here that is saved in your files? XD I want to post my doggie up.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    you need to host the photo someplace in the web, such in photobucket.

Here we can post other people pets? (right now i don?t have any )
    Here is the dogs of one friend of mine:
    http://files.thpe.net/Thiago/IMG_1171.jpg His name is Zeus, I think he likes me because when im at this friend house i like to scratch him and play with him. When im scratiching him, and i stop and go away he folows me and keeps raising his paw (like if he was asking "keep scratching, it was so good)

http://files.thpe.net/Thiago/IMG_1179.jpg His name was hector (strange name for a dog but....) he is a very beautiful looking dog, but he was not lovely same as Zeus, he didnot enjoyed being scratched and also when i was playing with zeus he often came to disturb our play. He died by a violent alergical reaction withone bug that sucks blood from dogs (i don?t know the name in english)

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ciara, are the birds very messy to put up with? I want one so bad after seeing your photos. They look like great pets. Can yours speak at all?

--------

Hey Kimby, in order to get a file from your computer to the web you need a hosting site. I use www.photobucket.com - you will have to register // sign up. If you want to use a cheapy site without signing up, go to www.tinypic.com . There are many other sites, just ask around. If you uyse photobucket, it will store your photos and archive them like a scrapbook. If you use tinypic, it will not store them but only host them as long as you remeber their link. If you need any more help, just message me.

---------

What breed of dog is Hector there? He looks so sweet. Is Zeus behind a child fence or is he outside? I couldn't tell lol. You have two awesome doggies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Utora
    Ciara, are the birds very messy to put up with? I want one so bad after seeing your photos. They look like great pets. Can yours speak at all?
    Well I only have one bird, which is sad, cuz it gets lonely for him with no one to talk to but ... If you want a birdy (this is a nymphparakeet and they can be 30 cm, I think they're smaller than regular ones ), well then you can always buy one, they're great as company. But keep in mind they will be 25 years old, can bite VERY hard (I have two scars on my finger) and can be very chatty. My birdy (or let's say Charlie cuz that's what I say sometimes xD) either talks when I'm talking with him, playing music (he likes to sing with it xD) when it's quiet, and when it's not quiet, cuz he prolly likes to join in then (when it's lots of peeps talkin with each other, or if the TV is on :O ). So most of the time they're talking all the time, or mine at least, and then he's not talking with words yet (he's like 9 months or so but can copy sounds if you whistle melodys or stuff) but with squeakings and screamy noises that can be very loud and longtaken ... You can stand it sometimes tho When they're older they can talk if you teach them a lot (my bro teached him to say RP ...). If you have two birds it's funnier for the birds, but then they talk with each other you know, maybe more then than this ... I'd like to have one more ^^.

For cage, he has a cage, but I think it's better to let them be free so they can fly (just cover windows and mirrors, and remember it'll be small feathers everywhere >.<). My couldn't fly in the beginning, kept fly in to the wall and miss the landing places, started to bleed on the beak, but he can fly very good now and place the feet right while landing on small small things. They need lots of toys too, like bells and mirrors, but then it's risk they will start talk with themselfes, and he can be pissed at some things sometimes and attacks them xD Else they're like regular pets, need food and water and a clean up (you can either get a bath for the bird or put it in the sink or similar now and then, especially when they're bigger). And they need company and such a lot too ... If you're moving a lot, remember you have to take lots of things with you, and two cages, I have a traveling cage (hamster one else) when I'm moving, cuz my job requires a lot of moving to new citys where I live for a while and so ... Just so you know, it can be annoying to bring everything with you all the time ...

Noticed I had two of the same photo last Here's the real one when he's petted:
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...f/PB070069.jpg
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...20Stoof/pp.jpg

Here he's on the bookcase on his first try to fly
    Here he's on the blindes or whatever they were called
    Here you cannot find him! Or can you?
    Here he's watchin TV
    Here he's on my finger
    Here I went to buy him ^^
    This on is nice ^^
    And this one too xD
    Here he's sleeping

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Utora
    What breed of dog is Hector there? He looks so sweet. Is Zeus behind a child fence or is he outside? I couldn't tell lol. You have two awesome doggies. [/B]
    Hector was an "akita" breed dog. You perceived that "detail" hehehehe I was trying to take a pic of him, but he won?t let me take because he was trying make me play with him, so he never stoped for the camera, so i had the idea of putting he back to his place (the little house where he sleeps) so he could stop for 1 minute and i take the picture. He is a very "eletrical" dog.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ciara
    Here you cannot find him! Or can you?
    i found him

EDIT: Is that a bra on your sofa?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    uhm..you would mean that very huge white thing? No, that's a towel from the kitchen ... it wouldn't make sense else, I'm living with two guys. Or did, I don't live there at home anymore now xD

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Aww Ciara... I love all the pics of your cute little birdie! I think cockatiels are really cute! (But I think a lot of birds are cute hehe) You must definitely be a bird person and really love birds. (I love birds as well... I think I would always want a pet bird) I love that perch you have for your bird with all the toys on it. I would love to get one for my bird as well, but it would cost a lot of money, because it's for a big bird! (I have a moluccan cockatoo)
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well you can do like me and go ut and pick up a perch and so Just take a bigger one, I have seen your birdie and it seems to be very big :O

And thanks for liking my birdy ^^ I luv him, he's sitting with his head upsidedown against the bell now xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank for da advice. I will get to it soon ^^ I will probably us a cheap site..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ciara
    well you can do like me and go ut and pick up a perch and so Just take a bigger one, I have seen your birdie and it seems to be very big :O

And thanks for liking my birdy ^^ I luv him, he's sitting with his head upsidedown against the bell now xD
    Bird perchs seem to cost a lot, well for a bird the size of mine... Here is how my big my bird is, you can tell how big she is compared to me.

Yeah my hair is messy... I just came home from work.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yep, she's huge :O in that case it can be expensive, of course ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I took a lot of pictures of my pets when I was in Oregon during Christmas.

Here's a picture of Honey eating a candy cane.

And now she's eating Jello.

Here's some pictures of Bella and Miss Kitty. Bella's fur has grown longer as you can see from the pictures I posted of her from last summer compaired to these new pictures.

And here's a picture of them all in one photo, hehe.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Howdy-hey, Sharifu!

Great pictures. :-) Me thinks Honey is concocting a Jell-O Shooter!

♩ "Summer's going fast, nights growing colder.
    Children growing up, old friends growing older.
    Freeze this moment a little bit longer.
    Make each sensation a little bit stronger." ♩

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i have a recent pic of my birdy too (called Mr. Noise or Tommy Oo)

he landed on my head for a while when i talked with my bro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You have such beautiful pets Sharifu, Honey is really cute eating that candy cane, pat's cockatiel, Petey, loves candy cane as well. Honey looks like such a sweet bird though I know if I ever met her I'd still be scared of that beak, hehe.

Such a cute cockatiel Ciara, they're such nice little birds, so happy and friendly.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is my birdy with his new hobby either attack the buttons or just walk on them to write something (yes its annoying when you're on MSN and he decides to send half finished written messages), or hunt to try catch my fingers when im writing XD

He also is about to learn how to use the mouse, but i think that will take a little longer

Then he might come and join us here on the forum XD He really likes to browse around here with my help and the blue colors ...