Hey all, been to long. It has been some 3 years now since I have been a reg here, and things sure have changed. I think we only had the red and dark blue themes back then. Sometimes, life just gets in the way of things. None of us are the same teens we were back in 2005. But things have recently changed for me in a way that allows me the freedom to come back. I was drawn back when I saw on the old Lea FB page that a new TLK series is coming out.

As far as I go, I'm actually in a really good place in life right now. I know I mentioned my near death experience and my godfather's passing last summer. Much as those events sucked, it really gave me a new outlook on like. Our time on this planet is precious, and can be snuffed out at any moment. Every second of every day should mean something.a

Anyway, for all those who don't know me, I am a 30 year old American male who has Asperger's Syndrome. I am a long time veteran of Lea, joining the community back in 2005, and was on the now long gone Lion King Domain forums before that. I am an animal lover who was deeply inspired the first time I saw TLK. That being said, my animal obsession is with wolves. I had a fursona a LONG time back, but haven't even thought of him in forever. I am happy to say that I WAS able to recover all the stories I wrote back then (Never underestimate the usefulness of Wayback machine. It will save your skin.)

Anyway, a close friend of mine actually gave me his old lap top(apparently not THAT old, as this thing has Windows 8 on it), so now I have much more online access and look forward to making a full time return here. I will be updating my profile and contact info shortly.

Special shoutout to my old mate, Gunter, who was like a brother from the other side of the world to me in the past, and to Ammarlys, who has never been anything but sweet.