I bet some of you are members of the Savannah, right? So, some of you might know me.

For those who have no idea who I am.

My name is Chiara (well, my real name is Chiara, my fursona's name is ChiaraMarilera), I am seventeen years old and I live in Lower Saxony.

I love all old and some new Disney movies, but my favourite has always been TLK! My favourite characters are Sarabi, Sarafina, Vitani and Pumbaa I also love Mufasa and Rafiki and Kovu. And, well, actually all characters. I also love all songs, but my favourite has always been Can You Feel The Love Tonight. I only like the first two movies, I can't stand "1 1/2".

My other interests include art, literature, musicals, theater, history and astronomy. And lots of other things ;D My hobbies are reading (I am a horrible bookworm!), writing (I am studying Literary Writing), drawing, making graphics, listening to music and singing.

I idolize James A. Owen, even though I guess noone knows who he is ;D (he's a writer and illustrator and totally awesome!)

I am a blonde, so every single moment for me is a blonde moment.

ChiaraMarilera might be a carnivore, but Chiara (who is me) is a horrible, annoying VEGAN.

I like wine. And dark chocolate. I am very girly and very tomboyish and very blonde-ish and very geeky at once.

If you want to know more - feel free to ask!