Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Month: August (Activity)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Month: August (Activity)

Alright folks, It's the middle of the summer/winter now in this planet earth.

What's your plan for this month folks?

I have nothing except move to a new house.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ Moving is not nothing, moving is a huge thing

I myself might be moving by the end of this month, it's still undecided but should know within the next week. It's basically going to be a very exhausting month. Already today has been exhausting, looking at rentals, tidying up my place for an open inspection tomorrow, having my sister + husband + kids visit for three hours... exhausting.

Coming up there's bird committee meeting, bunny club, bird monthly meeting (awesome topic this month, Night Parrot). In addition to long work hours, probably another house open inspection. Possibly moving house. I do have a week of annual leave at the end of the month, but it's really not going to be enough, still it's better than nothing. Also another paid bird survey this month along with a voluntary survey leading the public around a park thing, should be interesting anyway.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerane View Post
    ^ Moving is not nothing, moving is a huge thing
    What?

My sister going to move first and they are not even at home to pack.

Call me weird but everyone in my house is not even prepare to move. Especially my mom. *LOL* She's on the way back from a wedding at her birth house right now, my sister is nowhere near the capital city. My brother family is relaxing at their room because she need to pack nearly 70% of the house furniture.

My dad look straight at me and say this to me: "You need to prepare to move". and I'm like "Mom isn't here to pack her things either."
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I still have a week left in Oregon, visiting my family. I've already been here for almost 3 weeks. It's been really nice to visit my mom, sister, nephew and Bella, our dog, but it will be nice to see Petteri again, I am missing my hubby. But I think it's good to stay here this long, I might not be able to visit my family again until Christmas. It's really great that Petteri is ok with me being gone for almost a month to visit my family. But I do the same for him if he went to Finland to visit his friends and family. Hopefully I'm going to get my hair cut while I am here. My mom's neighbor offered to cut my hair, which is cool.

On Tuesday my mom and I are planning to drive to the coast and take my nephew Ivan and our dog Bella. That will be a lot of driving in that day but I look forward to that. I love Brookings, Oregon, and it will be so much cooler there then here in Medford. It's been so hot! It's been almost 100ºF (37ºC) or hotter, every day! The coast will probably be around 75ºF (23ºC), very nice! Bella loves playing at the beach and I'm sure Ivan will love it too. And we are planning to eat at a seafood restaurant called The Chart Room in Crescent City, California which is only a 40 minute drive from Brookings. Totally worth it though, they have the best fish and chips ever! I'm sure Petteri will be jealous if I tell him we are going there... August 7 I might be able to go visit the lady who now owns my bird Honey. I haven't seen Honey in three years and I feel bad about that, but I am excited I might be able to see her soon.

August 8 I am driving back to San Francisco... Not really looking forward to that long drive, but it will be nice to be with Petteri again. August 9, one my best friends is having an Open House in San Jose to celebrate her wedding. San Jose is about an hour drive south from San Francisco. We grew up in San Jose and were neighbors. We're been friends for over 20 years, I am really looking forward to seeing her again and congratulating her on her wedding. She actually just got married yesterday in Utah, where she lives now. I saw some wedding photos on her Facebook page, she was really a beautiful bride. I would of loved to have been there for her wedding, but we couldn't really afford to go there and pay to stay in a hotel. But I am happy I will get to see her in San Jose and to meet her husband. I haven't seen her in two years.

August 14, Petteri, Vidan and I will be going to see to see The Angry Video Game Nerd Movie. We will be seeing it a theater in San Francisco that plays independent films. That day is also Vidan's birthday. Not sure if he wants to do something special that day, maybe go out to eat before the movie?

Not much else planned for the month... I can register for classes for the fall quarter on August 13. And I will keep applying for more jobs when I get back to California.
    Last edited by Sharifu; August 3rd, 2014 at 02:47 AM.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    August is like one long Sunday night for me. It's also really really busy.

August 4: I get to go check out my new classroom at the new school I'm moving to this year.
    August 6-10: Dawn and I are making a quick trip to WDW for the final Harambe Nights. SO excited!
    August 11-15: New teacher and new to the district training. All. Week. Blaaaaah.
    August 18-22: Back to school professional development. I'm actually kind of excited about this week. I'm actually going to be teaching at the middle school I attended, and some of my teachers are still there. So it'll be nice to see them and interesting to see what it's like to teach there. The 18th is also my Mini's adoption day.
    August 23: DOCTOR WHOOOOOOOOO!
    August 25: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! AND OneRepublic concert.
    August 27: Monthly Doctor Who Fans Unite meetup.

And that's about it. I'm sure there's more, but I'm trying to just focus on back to school stuff right now.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Not much this month.

2nd: Kenny's birthday party. (over now, lol)

15th: Belgian holiday, so day off from work, and going to my home.

17th: daytrip to Disneyland Paris

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Depending on how soon I find a place, I will be moving house! Got approved to break lease today and already applied for a super nice place. Hopefully I get it, but there were quite a few applicants, will just have to wait and see.

So this month is getting super busy, have a meeting this thursday night and I'm really going to have to start packing up my things, it feels like a whole lot of effort already
    That which you manifest is before you.

#1 & Only Great And Powerful Rainbows mane6's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, come to think of it, I might grow a mustache to stroke in confusing situations.

OhNoIcannotGrowOne. D:

Im just hoping to expand my amazing collections. (Lion King, MLP, DW )
    We are an alliance, and together we shall roar!