Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2014 (Real Gift Exchange)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm so happy, I need to use those Simbas Smileys now!

Just a few minutes ago our postman brought me my Secret Santa present. Thank you very much, Secret Santa!
    I'll put it under our christmas tree right away and of course I'll open it on christmas day.

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just letting my Secret santa know I got my present today.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    haven't got anything here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think my SS gift arrived this morning but as there was no-one home to sign for it (international signature required apparently ) I'll have to pick it up tomorrow. If it is my SS gift my SS can relax knowing it has arrived in time for Christmas.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Nothing here either. I'm not worried though. If it comes before Christmas, fine, if not that's ok too.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There's still a couple days to Christmas so you never know, then again, Christmas postage backlog etc.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got my SS gift!

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Once again it's holiday madness for post offices. It's taking 5 days to get something delivered inside Belgium, haha, and what a small country are we, that it takes 5 work days to recieve a Christmas card

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well Postman has been nothing for saff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm going to open mine tonight. We traditionally do Christmas on Christmas Eve and since I'm spending it on my own, it'll help keep me in the spirit of things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So... do you guys think it's alright to reveal who and what we got now, or should we wait until everyone else has received theirs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Probably after Lunch or Dinner, I'm glad This year SS went really well for Lea.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Alright, I think it's safe to show you what I got, even though at this point... I still have no idea who it is from it was ordered online from an UK store, and there's no indication in it of who might have sent it or from which country. My Secret Santa said he/she would send me a card as well, which hasn't arrived yet. Sooo for me the mystery persists

But here's the gift I recieved, it's a companion book for the movie The Last Lions. It's really, REALLY cool!
    image.jpg

Thank you SO much, still mysterious Secret Santa! And Merry Christmas to you and your family ^^

I really hope everyone gets their gifts soon

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerane View Post
    I'm going to open mine tonight. We traditionally do Christmas on Christmas Eve and since I'm spending it on my own, it'll help keep me in the spirit of things.
    Are you spending both Christmas Eve and Christmas alone?

Quote Originally Posted by King Simba View Post
    So... do you guys think it's alright to reveal who and what we got now, or should we wait until everyone else has received theirs?
    I am ok with people revealing their gift who gave it to them. I haven't received my gift yet, but it's alright. Holidays can be a crazy time for mail. I look forward to when I get it! Hopefully soon.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharifu View Post
    Are you spending both Christmas Eve and Christmas alone?

I am ok with people revealing their gift who gave it to them. I haven't received my gift yet, but it's alright. Holidays can be a crazy time for mail. I look forward to when I get it! Hopefully soon.
    No I spent Christmas Day with my family

I was thinking we could reveal what we got, but maybe not who we got it from, since there are still a few people missing gifts, but that's just me.

I did open mine, but I haven't taken a picture yet! I'm about to head off to work so will show your afterwards. I love it by the way, thanks SS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, I got...

- A fridge magnet
    - Some chocolate (which I devoured straight away )
    - A Lion King make-up bag/pencil case
    - Some lovely Lion King earrings

Thanks SS. I love them all, and the chocolate was tasty.

Sorry for the blurryness of the photos. I also took a pic of the package before I opened it (the wrapping paper was awesome), but I blurred out the tag, since that sort of gives it away.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Nice to see all people from here enjoying their presents. I just hope in next year's we try to send the gifts ASAP, add everyone knows that in December the mail service enters in collapse everywhere, and do not deliver the gifts in time.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    In that case just make it "Christmas in July" then next year every year everything turned out just fine.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks to Simbaspirit, my Secret Santa!

I got this nicely wrapped gift:

Foto 1.JPG

And inside was a beautiful Lion King Greeting Card and the Lion King Legacy Colletion. Wow, Awesome!
    Thank you very much for such a great gift, Simbaspirit! That's incredible and I love the CDs.

Foto 3.JPG

I look forward to next year's Secret Santa, but I don't know if sending a parcel early will solve all problems. Sure it helps us to avoid the "crazy-mail-time" but how are you supposed to get Christmas chocolcate in July?
    Just kidding... of course starting early might help a bit.
    However, we won't be safe from parcels getting lost, I'm afraid. But I'm sure in the end everyone will get their presents eventually. I checked the previous year's Secret Santas and every year somebody had to wait due to things beyond our control. That's really bad luck, but I'm sure everyone here is working hard to let his parter get the presents.

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, losing a parcel is not part of the deal or in SS, It just delivery guy or postal fault.

My friend bought me an iPod from United States like one year ago and my parcel didn't arrived.

I guess we should start saving for the delivery too, Especially using a secure delivery that might get expensive but it is confirmed that it will arrive on your SS Santa.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group