Originally posted by W-Eyed-Wanderer
I just believe that gay couples should be allowed the same rights that married heterosexual couples have, if they choose to make that commitment. It doesn't have to be a big religious ceremony, as long as they are allowed the chances that many heterosexual couples take for granted, such as joint ownership of a house or mortgage etc.
I agree with that... That was pretty much my point of the first post I made in this topic a long time ago.

Originally posted by Ravoc
Firs tthing I told me friends when they told me they were gay/lesbian/bi was that I believe that it was a sin, and I hoped they'd change their mind. (Don't start with me on the whole 'it's not a choice' thing seriously 9_9 )
Some of you seriously think that gay/lesbian/bi choose to be that way? That doesn't even make sense to me. As I stated a long time ago in this topic, why would people choose to be that way when they have a such hard time being excepted? (I mean of course it's not as bad as it was a long time ago, but still it's not totally accepted, obviously) I don't think homosexuals should force themselves to be with the opposite sex. That would just make them unhappy. That'd be like straight people being forced to be with the same sex. (Try to picture it that way if you are straight and are against the whole thing)