Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 663 of 689 FirstFirst ... 163563613653661662663664665673 ... LastLast
Results 13,241 to 13,260 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Are you sure Scout?'' Tando asked before turning towards the waterhole. ''Well then okay, are you coming with us to the waterhole?'' Tando asked and smiled brightly, his usual friendly smile. He walked over to Sakura and came close, before he suddenly pushed her down and ran laughing out into the water. ''Hah! Catch me if you can!'' Tando laughed out loud.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravincal
    ''Are you sure Scout?'' Tando asked before turning towards the waterhole. ''Well then okay, are you coming with us to the waterhole?'' Tando asked and smiled brightly, his usual friendly smile. He walked over to Sakura and came close, before he suddenly pushed her down and ran laughing out into the water. ''Hah! Catch me if you can!'' Tando laughed out loud.
    Sakura smirked. "You'll regret that" she called running after him till she was in direction of the perfect pounce. She pouced onto him do they tumbled and rolled until SPLASH into the water headfirst they went.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando held Sakura tight to him as they began floating in the surface water. ''Now whatcha going to do?'' Tando said and smiled softly and playfully.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando held Sakura tight to him as they began floating in the surface water. ''Now whatcha going to do?'' Tando said and smiled softly and playfully.
    Sakura smirked. "What you actually enjoyed that'" she asked. "that was your punishement" she told him with a little chuckle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''My punishment for what?'' Tando said and began tickling her. ''Uh-huh, you're ticklish hm?'' Tando said and laughed lightly. He looked back over at Scout and gave him a smile. ''Come on! The water is so delicious! Much better than before I tell ya!'' Tando said trying to pimp up his mood.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''My punishment for what?'' Tando said and began tickling her. ''Uh-huh, you're ticklish hm?'' Tando said and laughed lightly. He looked back over at Scout and gave him a smile. ''Come on! The water is so delicious! Much better than before I tell ya!'' Tando said trying to pimp up his mood.
    Sakura giggled. "stop it I'm not ticklish!" she told him stopping the laughter and giving a stern smirk with a raised eyebrow. She chuckled at what she musta looked like and waded into the water! "Lovely" she said closing her eyes as she rested on the waters surface.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando walked slowly out with her ''Indeed lovely'' Tando said. ''Alot better than earlier today'' Tando added and smiled at Sukari. Tando swam over close to her and giggled ''What are you thinking of?'' Tando asked as he noticed the way Sakura was looking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando walked slowly out with her ''Indeed lovely'' Tando said. ''Alot better than earlier today'' Tando added and smiled at Sukari. Tando swam over close to her and giggled ''What are you thinking of?'' Tando asked as he noticed the way Sakura was looking.
    "I was just thinking of how nice the sun is and how lovely the water is, and that there would be no better way to spend the day" she smiled at Tando. Sakura sighed happily. "This is the life" she smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Indeed it is'' Tando said and sighed even more. ''Sakura? Have you ever wondered about what could be on the other side of life.. you know.. when we die?'' Tando said and looked up into the heaven, thinking about what he had just asked about. ''Maybe there's a big green hill.. filled with flowers and butterflies'' Tando giggled and stroked Sakura lightly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Indeed it is'' Tando said and sighed even more. ''Sakura? Have you ever wondered about what could be on the other side of life.. you know.. when we die?'' Tando said and looked up into the heaven, thinking about what he had just asked about. ''Maybe there's a big green hill.. filled with flowers and butterflies'' Tando giggled and stroked Sakura lightly.
    "I can't say I have no" she blinked wondering why he was asking that. The as he referred it to his dream she giggled. "Maybe but were still young, we shouldn't be worrying about that" she smiled relaxing on the waters surface.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Yea you're right.. Now I think it's your turn to ask me something'' Tando said and blinked at Sakura. ''Just to get away from the death topic'' Tando didn't really like to discuss such a thread... Death was a cruel thing of life. Well that was what most people thought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Yea you're right.. Now I think it's your turn to ask me something'' Tando said and blinked at Sakura. ''Just to get away from the death topic'' Tando didn't really like to discuss such a thread... Death was a cruel thing of life. Well that was what most people thought.
    "Err... Ok... do you have any brothers and sisters?" she asked curiously. She didn't know what to ask but she thought here was a good a start as any. She smiled at Tando.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''*sigh* No.. they were killed some time ago'' Tando said and sighed deeply. A tear ran down his cheek as the memories returned.. His brother, fighting a big cruelsome lion. Tando and his littlesister was sitting under a tree, suddenly they couldn't hear any fighting anymore.. and then Tando gets smacked across his legs and in the head so he flies over and hits into a tree and into a deep hole, his sister.. he didn't know what happened to her. ''I miss them.. That's why the holes in my heart are so deep'' Tando realised that the only one, who have the cabability to heal his heart, was Sukari.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''*sigh* No.. they were killed some time ago'' Tando said and sighed deeply. A tear ran down his cheek as the memories returned.. His brother, fighting a big cruelsome lion. Tando and his littlesister was sitting under a tree, suddenly they couldn't hear any fighting anymore.. and then Tando gets smacked across his legs and in the head so he flies over and hits into a tree and into a deep hole, his sister.. he didn't know what happened to her. ''I miss them.. That's why the holes in my heart are so deep'' Tando realised that the only one, who have the cabability to heal his heart, was Sukari.
    "Oh no I'm sorry" she told him wishing she hadn't asked! She put her paw round Tando and have him a friendly hug. "I bet you miss them" She said sadly. She paused and looked around, she felt a bit akward and didn't know to say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Yea.. but it's some time ago now.. Now you guys are really my own family'' Tando said sadly and sighed deeply. ''I wonder where they are now.. Dont you have any siblings?'' Tando asked curiously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Yea.. but it's some time ago now.. Now you guys are really my own family'' Tando said sadly and sighed deeply. ''I wonder where they are now.. Dont you have any siblings?'' Tando asked curiously.
    "Nope no family, I dunno my mum or my dad and I dunno if I have any brothers or sisters... just me on, my own" she paused and her voice sadened "with no one to look out for or look out for me" she sighed and looked up at the stars and then away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando sighed and looked over at Sakura, turned her head over and looked at her deep in her eyes. It was like everything else but Sakura went far away. ''I will Sakura.. Be the one to look out for you..'' Tando was really unsure of what he had just said, maybe something bad would come out of it.. real bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando sighed and looked over at Sakura, turned her head over and looked at her deep in her eyes. It was like everything else but Sakura went far away. ''I will Sakura.. Be the one to look out for you..'' Tando was really unsure of what he had just said, maybe something bad would come out of it.. real bad.
    Sakura smiled "I'd like that" she paused for a moment and the smile faded. "You don't have to you know" she said. She didn't want people to look out for her just because no one else would so she had to be sure thats what he wanted! Sakura swayed and looked one way and then swayed and looked the other before looking back at Tando.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando sighed and looked at her again. ''I didn't mean it in that way.. I want to be with you Sukari.. You are the only one, who can heal my heart.. The big massive hole in my heart, only you can fill that hole out'' Tando finally came to the step where he had to act before it was too late, he had to show his feelings fully.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando sighed and looked at her again. ''I didn't mean it in that way.. I want to be with you Sukari.. You are the only one, who can heal my heart.. The big massive hole in my heart, only you can fill that hole out'' Tando finally came to the step where he had to act before it was too late, he had to show his feelings fully.
    Sakura looked him and blushed bright red. She looked away to try and hide the fact she was blushing. "Tando... I ... I... don't know what to say" she stuttered "WOW" Sakura finally stopped blushing and moved closer to Tando and licked his face before paddling away. She didn't really know what else to do the words had been took from her mouth.