Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 141 of 689 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241641 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa smiled to him "Don't be so sure dad...you're slow!" he laughing running arround his father

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight smiled and stopped Kopa by holding out his paw "I'm no where near slow son where else would you of got your speed huh" he grinned
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " hehe maybe youre right...lets go then!!" he laughed running in front of him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah ok" Twilight smiled running slowly after Kopa
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa smiled as he saw his father running after him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After several minutes running they closed in on the elephant graveyard "Ok Kopa stop running and keep ya ears open in case there is anything here"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa nodded and started to walk near Twilight looking at the gigant elephant skulls "Awesome...."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "This place can get creepy...well when I was a cub it was" Twilight said looking down into the graveyard from the top of a steepish slope

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (yeah well lets just continue the best we can...does Kiara want some fun...if yeah she can go in graveyard with Kopa and Twilight)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by klowd

at the same time a cub called Klowd found another lion who seemed to have the same age that he had .
    "Ehh....hello." he said looking at him saving distances.
    As he laid there, the little lion cub continued staring at the ground. Minutes, maybe even hours 'seemed' to go by. Eventually the breeze had subsided. He gave a long sigh. He closed his eyes. A whirlwind of thoughts went through his mind when somewhere in the distance he heard a voice say "Ehh....hello." . He opened his eyes and realized that it was closer to him. He noticed a set of paws in front of him. He looked up into the brown eyes of a lion cub probably the same age as himself. He was to worn out to wonder where he had come from. He sat up, still staring at the other lion cub. He replied, " Umm hello..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ehh..what are you doing here??" he asked observing him "And where are your parents?" he said as he moved closer to him sitting near him.

This place seems awesome dad!" Kops said walking a little inside the graveyard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah bones and dust" Twilight replied padding slowly into the graveyard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He continued to stare at the other cub. He answered the questions, "I guess I got lost." He lied not really wanting to tell the real reason he was left here in this place. "My parents......I don't have any..." Again he lied but in a way that would go un noticed. He tried to change the subject because he was drowsy a bit. He said, "So what are you doing in a place like this?" Deep down he felt saddened of why he ended up in a place like this. This other cub seemed friendly. He awaited the answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba's ears twitch, he opens one of his eyes and looks around, he sits up and looks over to Twilight and Kopa. He remains silent for now.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ok sure if you want to...just don't want to get on bad terms with Simba again so quickly" Twilight replied to Kiara then gave her a smile "I'm sure if we get in trouble you will be able to help"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " I'm able to help too dad!!" he grinned "I'm strong!" he said looking at them both with a "proud-of-hiself pose"
    --------------

" I see.....I don't know where my dads are neither..." I havent see them in a while but I guess theyre okay." he smiled "And I'm here for the first time....I was playing arround and I got lost.."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know you are to" Twilight smiled rubbing dusty paw on the top of Kopa's head

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " hehe sure thing!"he laughed a little running inside the graveyard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey wait up you" Twilight laughed and ran after him "Come on Kiara" he called back to her smiling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He looked at the other cub confused. He seemed to snap out of his drowsy state. "You have two dads?" he asked. The heat started getting to him. His vision blurred, but came back into focus. He was fighting to stay consious.