Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney's Animated Series Gargoyles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    maybe Suki will buy it?..

aww.. but I want a fuzzy Bronx(or Gargoyle Beast) . and I'll call it fuzzy! .. a cat gargoyle-beast would be cool. maybe a TLK/Gargoyle crossover... :knowdees:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by starlioness

aww.. but I want a fuzzy Bronx(or Gargoyle Beast) . and I'll call it fuzzy! .. a cat gargoyle-beast would be cool. maybe a TLK/Gargoyle crossover... :knowdees:
    A lion Gargoyle.....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by starlioness

A TLK/Gargoyle crossover huh? Maybe I'll try drawing that... I really do want to draw Gargoyle characters, but I was never really good at drawing humans, (And I mean these Gargoyles have the figure of a human) but with practice I could probably do it...
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Do it....I believe in you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Leo from the gargoyle series was the only Lion-Gargoyle XD! Then there was Claw the Tiger-gargoyle and Maggie the Cat-gargoyle. Hmmm I'm looking for the site now and I cant find it.. But it was the BEST site for Gargoyle fans and Im gonna keep looking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can't wait...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Claw and Maggie were not gargoyles, they were mutates. But they were based off big cats when Dr. Sarvius (sp?) made them. They were cool though... I like Derek/Talon. Hehe.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh ya ofcourse. *pfft!* dunno what i was thinking. I liked em all. Brooklyn and Lexington were my favorite. And the clones were scary o_o. Of the original gargoyles heh.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Brooklyn is my favorite.
    But really I like them all, they all had different personalities that really added to the show.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    You know what I think is really weird? It seems like Disney doesn't like to advertise that they made this series. I have an old VHS tape with the first 5 episodes on it, and it doesn't have the Walt Disney signature on it. It did say, "By Disney Animators" on the bottom of the cover. But for other Gargoyle products it doesn't advertise with the Disney sign on it much. The new cover for the DVD doesn't say "Disney DVD" on it either. That might not be the final cover, but it seems like Disney doesn't like to advertise this show much. I hope Disney makes an official site for the new DVD, so far, all they have is this: http://disneyvideos.disney.go.com/mo...s/3771003.html
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I noticed that a lot.. And at first I had no clue that Disney had made it. It did so well too. Im confuzzled by that also, around a few years ago when I was still watching it before they took toon disney off my cable company I would see certain commercials for gargoyles though on different channels.. yet nothing about it related to Disney. *shrugs* I dont know why Disney ignores it.. as it seems, because who ever writes the stories keep the storyline strong and never change it up. Its very solid and it at the beginning of every other episode they would show previews of other shows letting you understand "Oh so thats whats happening now." *shrugs* I just always thought the story line was strong.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I agree Tabansi. I guess Disney doesn't like advertising they did it, because it is so different from their other TV Shows. Dark and serious. Really though I have no idea.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I didn't know it was from Disney either.. but then again, Disney's Gargoyles sounds kinda cheesy.. ... and I'm sure the Gargoyles from Hunchback of Notre dame didn't help either.. I remeber there was a comic about this in Disney adventures awhile ago.. though I don't remember what happened in it..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hmm, yeah I guess Disney's Gargoyles sounds cheesy, I mean in 1994, when this show first came on, all Disney TV Shows before that were rather cartoony. But I really don't think that's why Disney did that... Hmm, I dunno. And The Hunchback of Notre Dame didn't come out till 1996, and by that time, the first two seasons of Gargoyles were practically over. The gargoyles in that movie bugged me, they were annoying and cartoony. I do remember someone saying about Gargoyles being in the Disney Adventures Magazine back in 1994, but I never saw it though.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I haven't seen that show like ages... last time like 7 years ago.. and only like single episode or so. but it was nice, but not one of my favorite.. but I don't judge by one episode

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yes, it's rather hard to judge from one episode. This is a show where you can't just watch one episode, most of the episodes go together.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah they all continue off of like a more basic episode and they go deeper into it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i am gonna get the dvd's when they come out in december!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think early 90's Disney toons are the best. Chip & Dales Rescue Rangers RULEZ! XD The ones that they got now are not as good. (there's only a few that's decent :E)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love that serie ^^
    too bad it's not in netherland anymore...