Looks very cute. I think Jake and the Neverland Pirates have a cute animation style too, and I'm glad to see this show will be animated that way, in 2D. I wish I could get a job working on this show. Seriously, I am feeling like the only animation jobs out there are for 3D and I am just not enjoying working on Maya. (A computer modeling and animation program) But it is animated for preschoolers, if you ever watched that Jake and the Neverland Pirates, (I've watched a quite few Disney Junior shows when my nephew was living with us) the characters would ask questions out to the audience of kids, like "Where is it?" "How many doubloons are there? Count with us!" And they start counting. So it might be like that.

But maybe not, I don't know. Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First aren't like that. (At least I don't remember them being like that) But the story lines are super simple and such. Still, excited to watch this for the cute art animation style and to see more of TLK universe. A brother for Kiara huh? So I wonder, how is Kiara is going to be included, is she going to be a cub or an adult? Just because she was an adult at the end of Simba's Pride... I thought maybe Kiara wasn't going to in the show, but it has been confirmed that she will be from the Disney articles that people quoted.