Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did humans used to live in the Elephant Graveyard?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Did humans used to live in the Elephant Graveyard?

I mean, look at the helmets that Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed are wearing on their heads in the "Be Prepared" sequence. Banzai and Ed's helmets in particular look too imcomplete to be animal skulls as has often been described. Have the hyenas landed themselves in an ancient burial ground where a prehistoric civilization buried their dead?

Please discuss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe.
    Or maybe the ancient humans came first, and made that place a graveyard, then came the elephants who made it theirs.

...or maybe the animators just drew any random skulls to fit their heads.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Didn't they have horns... ?

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    in my opinions it happens time before humans because there is no marks from people like mountain kilimnjaro (however it typed) suppous to have something what minds about people but it does not.. or at least I think so... but of course if it happends when people when people are not civilizised yet it might be.

I still blaming diseny about making those episodes in Timon and Pumbaa where they are in big cities ands stuff... The nature just look so untouched and clear... but then again that is just my opinion and my view about things.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Perhaps, during the Quaternary Period of Phylogenetic classification. But, that might be a little far-fetched.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yeah they hade horns

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They weren't thinking about that when they were creating the movie!

I think that honestly you're taking the movie beyond its capacities. Certain things are discussable like if Scar was mistreated as a child, etc... but something like this Disney never intended for anybody to think about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah...

trex, you seem a little...over analytical...

...No offense, of course...>.>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Right, Xinithian, but I'm sure that Disney never intended for very many people
    over the age of 10 or 11 to hold TLK above all other movies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince Simba
    Right, Xinithian, but I'm sure that Disney never intended for very many people
    over the age of 10 or 11 to hold TLK above all other movies
    Well, nobody intends for their movie to be held above all other movies. And besides, lots of people who're older than 10 or 11 love Lion King, that's why they made it a more mature movie with the more mature themes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm....

Zeeky Boogy Doog!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And...

Aflac!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Shatara
    Yeah...

trex, you seem a little...over analytical...
    I like being that.

It's so interesting that the TLK crew left behind so many interesting, unanswered questions. I realize I may come across as being geeky, but I love discussing them. Besides, these sorts of things could inspire some fanfics.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Originally posted by trexmaster
    I like being that.
    I do that as well most of time. I like to think things and try to solve all the problems...*sigh* it's just impossible

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by trexmaster
    I like being that.

It's so interesting that the TLK crew left behind so many interesting, unanswered questions. I realize I may come across as being geeky, but I love discussing them. Besides, these sorts of things could inspire some fanfics.
    I agree, Trexmaster. Nothin' wrong with being the comprehensive studier. I do that to meteorological & climatological studies. So, keep up your extraordinary achievements.
    =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Although those are accidents, not something to be taken seriously... like possibly this image for selling a house?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Xinithian
    Although those are accidents, not something to be taken seriously... like possibly this image for selling a house?

I was just cruisin' through old threads...waahh, that is just wild!!!!

Anyway, on topic, I don't think Disney was thinking of adding a people element. It's a place where animals died. All nature, untouched--that's part of the beauty of TLK; no humans!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooooh, old thread I dunno what to say, the skulls had horns, and so there was no humans there. It cant possible be humans in it, its the first disney movie without them, so that just cant be changed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Damn, necropostage to the max! I had only just joined when this thread was made oO

On topic....I don't think that humans lived in the elephant graveyard, all the skulls seemed to be from animals and such, as Neph pointed out, quite a few had horns.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    god this is so old 0.o...........