First up, long time no see :P

Secondly, Kanu, how did I never comment on your absolutely stunningly gorgeous kitties!! How are they?

Thirdly, we're getting a kitten!! Ok, so stall the excitement because we have at least a 5 month wait before there's one available, but I'm super excited. It's been in the works for a few weeks now, since Pat has been working for a few months we have spare money and are able to save up etc. So he suggested we get a cat, but not just any cat, my dream cat, a Somali: http://www.frontrangeabyssinianssoma..._Charger_2.jpg

So, me being a bit cat crazy that I am, I have been following a local breeder on facebook for years so instantly knew who to contact etc. So we've touched base with the breeder, and gotten approval from our landlord. I met the breeder and some of her cats at a cat show and all is going well from there. She's expecting litters in a few months and depending on how many/genders etc will determine whether there is one available for us. Then we'll get to bring our gorgeous kitty home at around 12 weeks of age I am beyond excited, the time can't go fast enough, I've been cat-less for five YEARS!!! The longest I've lived without cats before that is maybe one year... when I was four.