Thanks Thanks:  13

Thread: Pictures of Your Pets!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Here are some pictures of Sputnik, a Roborovski hamster I adopted recently. He's super cute and incredibly fast.

Attachment 940 Attachment 942 Attachment 941

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OK, you guys are the first to know!!! Ages ago I said we were getting a kitty. We've been talking with the breeder for 5-6 months and it worked out that there wasn't a tawny kitten available for us when she thought there would be. Her two tawny cats produced 2 tawny and 2 blue kittens. She's been breeding for 20 years and never had a blue so it was a big surprise. As a result, we were going to wait another 5-6 months from now to get the tawny that I wanted. I visited her and the kittens at a show today, they're 13 weeks old. She still had one blue girl available and I spent a long time cuddling her. She was delightful and was super settled with me. I ummed and ahh'd, came home, talked it out with Pat, then sent her an e-mail that I'd love to give the blue girl a home. I'm ringing her tomorrow to confirm all the details. But for now here she is. I'm so excited. Thank goodness I had already bought so many kitten things in my excitement, so we're not missing that much. Preparing the house will be the biggest challenge in the just under 2 week time frame. I need to clean out the spare room.

Phone pics aren't great.
    Pick me!
    Attachment 946

Couldn't get her head still.
    Attachment 947

This is her sister (left) and her tawny brother (as an example of the colour I wanted).
    Attachment 948
    That which you manifest is before you.