Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 260 of 443 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,200 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah... life was pretty hectic for me before. Fellow pride members saw me as annoying but heh, what do they know? They never really gave me a chance." Katai flops down onto his side before rolling onto his back.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Your cool Katai" Twilight replied flopping onto Katai's side "Ya not annoying; your a great friend" he smiled as he lay his head on his paws that was on Katai.
    "This prides given you a chance and I'm best mates with ya" he smirked.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Best mates?" Katai looks up to Twilight who was on his side, he then smiles up to him, "Same to you. I'm glad I found an awesome friend."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah always good to have some mates around here" Twilight smirked and lightly noggied Katai's head with his paw.
    "Yeah I'm glad I'm friends with you" he smiled looking at him.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Gah!!! Twilight you overgrown cub!" Katai laughs playfully as Twilight noogies him. He smacks his paw on the floor causing dust to fly up above them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Still got my playful side" Twilight smirked looking at Katai with a smile "I like being a oversized cub" he said laying his head on his paws again which still remained on Katai's side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Feeling comfortable?" Katai smirks up to where Twilight is, "Nice to have a friend by my side." He laughs softly, "Even better having your mate by your side."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Even better to have a mate on ya side" he smirked keeping his head on his paws "And yeah feeling most comfortable right now" he smirked "How about you?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Feeling pretty good especially with an awesome pal on top of me." He smirks and flicks some dust into the air again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Most lions would look wierdly if they heard you say that" Twilight laughed sofly as he rested his head on his paws still glancing over at him.
    "Your a awesome pal to" he smirked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Don't even think about it." Katai laughs jokingly, "I know what you mean." He swishes his tail around and smirks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Don't worry nothing against stuff like that but I can't see it happening between us anyway" he laughed looking at Katai as he rested his head on his paws still.
    "Oh you know what I was on about then" he said rasing a eyebrow before laughing softly again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I did." Katai smirks looking up at Twilight, "I know... it won't work out... we have our lionesses already."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "All we because we have lionesses means nothing Katai" Twilight smirked looking up from his paws to look at him "Means nothing at all" he laughed softly.
    "But I love my lioness" he purred softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Still, I wouldn't want it to turn that way." Katai looks up to Twilight once more, "I love my lioness too though." He purrs softly and swishes his tail from side to side.

(Darn, gotta go now. Be back in an hour. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You wouldn't" Twilight laughed "Can't see anything wrong it it; but still it would be wierd especially between friends" he smirked purring "But I can't really see it happening...we are to much of friends for anything like that".
    "I love my lioness to much".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know... couldn't see it happening either. There's nothing wrong with it of course... but I highly doubt it." Katai laughs softly still resting on the floor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Of course not" Twilight smirked "But yeah I doubt it" he smirked laying his head on his paws again.
    "What would are lionesses think" he laughed "Maybe they would leave us and have there own sorta relationship or something" he joked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hope not... then again, these things won't happen if that doesn't happen." Katai continues to swish his tail around, "Meh, I'm pretty bored."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah same" Twilight replied rubbing his head on his paws before shaking his mane "And hell who knows what will happen in the future" Twilight laughed resting his head on his paws again.