Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Art Here!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

a friend. i would draw more and actually do something decent, but unfortunately i don't have time at the moment.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I think it looks cool, Ruska I like the hair :]

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Drew this with a mouse. The original copy is HUGE so I cut it down a bit. It's a snow leopard - kinda crappy ..I rushed it through.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @ruska, Great Drawing there, like your style, and as kanu said, Nice Mane ^^

@Utora, Haven t seen much of your art recently. Again, i love the style, i like it how you haven't used any outlines, and still put in awesome detail ^^ Very nicely done ^^

Anyway another Piccie from me (Ive really got back into drawing XD). Decided To a piccie with Azerane's Character in Razzle ^^. with Sheek ^^. Then done some background and butterflies to finish it off. (this Picture was inspired by a Msn Drawing i drew while talking to her XD)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awww, that is so sweet TL Thankyou so much. I really appreciate it!! It's so gorgeous.

Ruska: Think I commented on that over at the archive, but I must say, I love the mane

Utora: Very cool, I like the furriness of it all, it's a great effect.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww Thanks Azerane ^^ Means Alot ^^

I was Bored at Work Today ?.?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Those pictures look great TL, especially the one you did of Sheek and Razzle. Just remember to keep a page in your sketchbook free if you want me to draw something in London like I did in August.

Here's just a few sketches I did today while I was bored:

I have no idea whether or not I'm gonna colour them yet, I'll have to think about it. xP

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    Those pictures look great TL, especially the one you did of Sheek and Razzle. Just remember to keep a page in your sketchbook free if you want me to draw something in London like I did in August.
    cheers ks ^^

IM gonna section a peice of paper so all the people who are going can draw their characters on one page ^^ be like a collection thing ^^

Thanks for offering ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by This land
    cheers ks ^^

IM gonna section a peice of paper so all the people who are going can draw their characters on one page ^^ be like a collection thing ^^

Thanks for offering ^^
    Ah ok, that sounds like a pretty good idea. I was thinking about drawing a little picture for each of the people going of their fursona, so I'll have to try and remember to take a notepad or something with me.

Even if it is without reference.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks for the comments. :fini:

@TL :: Not bad. :P I like the setting. Sometimes it's hard to draw the shapes of the bodies in animals like lions. What I did was copied and drew over original TLK photos, so my hand and mind got used to the image of the animal. Then I started to draw freely, without a copy and after you get comfortable you can start to improvise on your character.

@ KS ;; I like the blue sketch. He seems really ecstatic about whatever is going on. X3

I drew a photo for a comrade yesterday. Once again, all mouse work.

It says "Polina" - that..being her name. I think I overdid the fur ...looks like it was electrocuted or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @ King Simba: I love the expressions you've used for Katai's face. They're great!

@ Utora: I love your style, I think you've improved on your art.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh look Broken is being 'emo' again... shove it...
    I feel worthless... I am contemplating suicide this moment... I have been banned from my grooming shop... that is a weight off my shoulders... but I dont know if mom will come home to kick me out or what... I have no were to go and no money to get their... death is only logical... I have been dancing with it for about 10 years now either it be suicide of my body giving up on its own...
    Sorry for dishing this on you, just if something happens, not to worry, I am probably better off...
    Not quitting, or taking a break... just unsure what's going to happen tonight...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broken, don't feel like that. Everybody's life has a place it is going, it just takes time to get there. At the very least, you have a family and you have a wonderful talent of art, don't throw that away.

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    This next photo I did with the mouse, and that's all it really was; testing the extensions of my mouse. I didn't have much time to color/shade/edit/crop it because we were having a storm and the computer would turn on and off..so I rushed it real quick. The wings are probably VERY inaccurate; but that wasn't my main focus. Just some random lioness flying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    O.O That's really good Tora! Better than anything i can do.. ESPECIALLY using a mouse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice work Azerane it's so cute! ... I am starting to wish I had a good mate like you guys. mine all turn out to be jerks and that's putting it nicely for a child's site.
    And Utora that is AWESOME! YOu are very good with a mouse! Keep it up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Broken

Oh look Broken is being 'emo' again... shove it...
    I feel worthless... I am contemplating suicide this moment... I have been banned from my grooming shop... that is a weight off my shoulders... but I dont know if mom will come home to kick me out or what... I have no were to go and no money to get their... death is only logical... I have been dancing with it for about 10 years now either it be suicide of my body giving up on its own...
    Sorry for dishing this on you, just if something happens, not to worry, I am probably better off...
    Not quitting, or taking a break... just unsure what's going to happen tonight...
    Why would she kick you out???

Death isn't logical, it's an easy way out. You're 21, suicide would erase twenty-one years of beautiful life. Find something that makes you feel happy, whatever it is; find it. BTW, you're not worthless, anyone can find something to do, it's called - potential.

♩ "Summer's going fast, nights growing colder.
    Children growing up, old friends growing older.
    Freeze this moment a little bit longer.
    Make each sensation a little bit stronger." ♩

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    KS - Neat Sketches, even though these are just Sketches, they are still very cool ^^. Loving the expressions ^^

Utora - Very Neat Job on Polina, looks Awesome, you have a very unique style and it works brilliantly ^^. Love the lioness with wings aswell ^^ , im started to really get into Fantasy stuff ^^. (Thanks for the advice on my drawings btw ^^)

Broken - Aww, very nice sketch here, really captured the moment here ^^. About your problems, i wish i could say something but everyone else stole my words ><. I just wish for the best for you broken. Everyone's life has happiness, you just need to find where it lies, and trust me, its closer then you think.

Azzy - You know What i think of this picture .
    I Love it to bits, i think its so cute and thoughtful of you. ^^. Thank you so much *hugs*

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    More mouse work.

Mufasa cub.