(Sorry it?s taken me a little while to reply back to this RP just I?ve lost my RP mood ever so slightly. Any who sorry for the delay and whether my reply is below par but I?ve done my best hehe)

The rouges at both sides had thumped into the circular defence that surrounded the rock and a fierce battle of flying claws, blood and fur started to soak into the ground as well as the rain that thumped down hard still. The wide grins on the faces of the attacking ground very much so clear on their faces despite taking some heavy hits and bleeding already; they had spilt their fair share of blood with random swiping and dodging as best they could in the thickness of the mud.

?That the best you got? one of the rouges managed to spit as he looked up with a deep ugly cut over his eye which firmly had already swelled shut and blinked with the other as he struggled to keep view with the rain.

?Oh honey trust me I got more? the lioness hissed back and swiped hard at the rouges cheek ripping into the skin deeply just like at his eye. The young lion growled and cried out in pain but remained on his feet as the lioness just looked down in disgust and with a face that clearly showed the anger and determination to protect her home and pride.

?Brother!? the runt of the group cried out and looked away from the group that had surrounded him and rushed at the lioness that had attacked him pouncing stupidly and narrow minded to block everyone else out just as Cova pouncing at him and splashed him down in the mud where he kicked furiously and stunned.

?Idiots? the last of the group of three growled angrily as he glanced over a moment as he swiped at two lionesses that were trying to push him back with swipes of their own. Knowing this whole attack would be for nothing he needed to break through the lioness lion and head up the rock; he could see their king looking down like a coward upon high and hissed.
He looked at the two lionesses and growled loudly as a few swipes scrapped at his face; one finally went in to bite at his neck but countered it with a hard smack with his paw across the back of her head and quickly followed it up by rushing and head butting the other lioness hard with his head and made his break away through the line.

On the other side of the rock the young lion prot?g?e made the first move and headed to the line close and made a quick run to run along the line a few feet hoping a few would be stupid enough to follow him leaving room for their father to make his move to break through.
To their luck two lionesses broke from the line and took chase after the young lion leaving room for his father to quickly dash to break through the line as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On top of the rock it was an increasingly hard task to go back and forth looking what was happening on both sides of attack as both lieutenants seemed to do their jobs as best they could despite the conditions but he could see little gaps starting to form which increasingly worried him if they did break through. They?d come for him but they also might take their anger and kill the young one that hid away I nthe cave if they got the chance to; he wasn?t going to be fighting for himself here and that worried him even more.

He hated the idea of any of his pride getting hurt or killed but it was a task that had to be done in best interest for the safety and well being for the rest and the future of the pride. It wasn?t long till he saw one of the rouges take his luck having take two lionesses out temporarily on Cova?s side of the defence and just hoped their rouge would do something at least in his own powers to either repel the attacking lion or kill it.

?Cova! Break through your side? he shouted out seeing her struggle with another lion on the protective line.
?Shi?.? he uttered obscenities a moment and made a dash for the slopes stopping himself a moment a few steps down knowing this way his post. If his father was here he?d happily be down their on the line with the others fighting but right now he had to be here. He growled out loudly to let them know of his presence and to push the lionesses on to fight on for one another. He swiped his paw hard at the rock and just hoped one would be stupid enough to try and get up here so he could get his paws dirty himself.