Originally posted by Disillusionist
Thanks for confirming they do exist. It does seem that Disney are overly sensitive about a lot of things, but I might be wrong about them being banned. I've just never seen them aired. Guess I'll just have to keep watching the schedules to see if they ever show up.

There is one other issue with the episode list on Wikipedia and that's that two episodes seem to be the same:

Episode #56 Bug Salesman & Hot Air Buffoons
Episode #74 It Runs Good & Hot Air Buffoons

Never seen one with 'Bug Salesman' as a title but in 'It Runs Good', T&P have jobs selling cars.

But I doubt I'll find anyone else on the board who cares about that.
I've never heard of the bug salseman one either. I think it sounds kinda cute. I personaly would have liked to see them open up a Starbucks or Irish Pub in the Pridelands. Someone here did mention one I had never seen or that does not sound like anything in a T&P episode. Sarabi and Nala being in it. I'm thinking maybe there was a whole sperate series that never ran in the U.S. Also I think there was one with Scar. I never saw it but I heard of it, not on Lea Halea but from another site where these people had some animation cels.

Originally posted by Disillusionist
There is one other issue with the episode list on Wikipedia and that's that two episodes seem to be the same:

Episode #56 Bug Salesman & Hot Air Buffoons
Episode #74 It Runs Good & Hot Air Buffoons

Never seen one with 'Bug Salesman' as a title but in 'It Runs Good', T&P have jobs selling cars.

Could just be a typo. Anyone can put stuff up on Wikipedia from college professors and doctors to three year olds... Just because it's on Wikipedia does not make it Gospel truth.