Yes, America is not nearly as religious as it once was. There's "atheists", Christians who really aren't Christian, and those with other beliefs. Many Christians claim non-Christians are poisoning the world, and some with warped beliefs or those who force beliefs are. But Christians force their religion and have prejudice too, like never before. There are preachers (like Paula White) who are loaded with money, have huge, expensive churches and clothes, and they get up there and preach about being humble and generous! Then many (not all) Catholic priests--which I am--preach all about respecting life, but they never actually speak out against abortion. In fact, our pastor told this woman who was a guest teaching a class at the Catholic school about abortion and he said to her "don't use the word, abortion!" And I've seen many priests and heard many homilies (sermons)--the homilies are often empty and stale. Love God and man and you'll go to heaven is well enough, but we hear it almost every Sunday. The priests give the people what they want, because they don't want to consider whether they believe abortion is wrong or not--it might make them uncomfortable! Ok, I'll shut up now.

Or how about hypocrisy? Remove the Ten Commandments from a courtyard and Christians are outraged! Plan to build a mosque--this happened near my town--and Christians turn around and try to keep that from being removed.

There is only a minority of true Christians today. There's good "atheists" and bad "atheists", good Christians and bad ones. We who are good all just have to pull together and fight evil.