Well if I don't remember totally wrong in the beginning of war against terrorism, Bush was prefering Osama as Satan. Can be that it wasn't necesserily worded word to word like that but that is what he said and even it's not a holy war against Islam Bush is still getting support or at least did in the first place get support by using word "God" in his speeches. not just God bless America but also things like " God is on our side " and things like that.

And yes Bush is a jerk and not really a good choice for a president, but not anymore just by people living outside of US but also people living in US have finally came to realise what he has been doing. Like in example, going to Iraq was known in the first place it's gonna turn into another Vietnam so I don't even know why US started military activity in there.

I don't really think anyone should get rid off their invidual beleaf or anything like that, no I'm just saying people shouldn't be so black and white even if their religion says something, Religion shouldn't be your whole life and if it is, you should keep it only part of your life and not let it effect on others.

I personaly have very little against US, only thing I can think of that has made me really mad was Bush saying " if you aren't on our side, you are against us" so in another words being neutral or disagreeing the way USA thinks makes you automaticly a terrorist. I don't even see how people in position like USA President can even say such a thing without getting forced to step down from the seat... ( not sure if USA has such emercency law about president that makes sure that President can't do what ever he/she wants )