I didnt say they couldnt be religious...but when I say liberals, I am referring to those that are either a) not religious b) Don't actually pay any mind to their religion, but call themselves Christian or w/e.

I mentioned that. They don't really care about our religion, which is fine..that's how it is supposed to be. But, since they are so upset about w/e other reason..such as your claim you made...they then pretend to be upset about the religious situation and thus attack it simply because it is a "weak point" or because it is a "vital". Which points out the fact that they actually have nothing valuable or true to be upset about (other than us being so powerful, rich, or something else) and so they trump up something to legitimize their complaints. About the natural resources...I don't really ever hear your claim mentioned as a real problem...so basically what you are saying is that since we can afford to purchase and use so many resources (and so much) to run our economy that is currently larger than anyone else's...they are upset...even though we aren't actually doing anything wrong (jealousy in short).

Oh..and yes, I think my new stance will be anti European. regardless of any truth to my claims...I think I will blow it all out of proportion and trump up some claims to support my secret jealousy of Europe (which is also fake because I am not actually jealous of Europe). I think it is about time this board saw some anti European claims and sentiment instead of the large majority of anti American you see. So...thanks for the idea Ghamu...from now on, I am the anti European guy!

~Kiva