I did a quick search, but I couldn't find anything along these lines (I'm also unsure where exactly this should go, and I'm hoping I'm right).

Anyway, I was just going through some older posts a while back, and it got me thinking: if it weren't for The Lion King, would some of our actions, be different? For example, several people on TLKFAA have decided to pursue a career in animation after having been inspired (whether partially or wholly) by Lion King. Others have visited Kenya and other parts of Africa after having fallen in love with the landscape that is featured in the film. People have met others who share this wonderful obsession, have decorated their cars with Lion King, become collectors of related merchandise, and found a love of lions themselves through the movie's existence.

What thing (or things) are you pretty sure would never have happened had it not been for Lion King? For me, a simple love of Simba (and many years spent on all fours growling and playing lion with friends and relatives) has morphed into a true passion for lion conservation, and over time it's become a dream to work in the field. I know how consuming something as big as this can be-and how trivially fun and enjoyable something less huge like rescuing those Lion King plushies from second-hand stores-So tell me!