Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lion King 1 1/2 Early Details

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    that sucks no doubt!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lion king 1 1/2

First i wanna say hi and thx for finally joining your forum, i was getting rejected all the time

Second i have seen the movie and i dont like it that much as the first 1 in 1994. I dont wanna ruin your pleasure of the movie by telling all the stuff, but 1 thing is for sure this is only a must buy movie if you're a true lion king fan (like me i just couldnt wait to 10 february) Well the only think good i found in the movie was (life of timon and hes mother) and (the life in the jungle with simba, Timon, and Pumbaa) beside that i dont like the movie, but now am out of time birthday at my cousin so i will say its a rent worth even if you're not a big lion king fan

Have a good day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome to this forum.

How did you get the movie so early?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I found it on Irc i think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Soz i got it by EMERALD (group) the 22 January

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lucky!! I really wanna see it!!!, i know its not gonna b as gud as the first but it still looks interesting!!

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Posting!!!

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    well i gonna wait... don't want to download it...
    Because only way to get Disney make more TLK movies is buy those movies. If they don't got money they think that no one interested and stop making those films...
    Ouh... And welcome to forum Simba The Cub... hope you got good times in here.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hi Simba the cub! I like your avater! Did you draw that? It's very nice. But anyways, I can't see The Lion King 1 1/2 on the first day it comes out. :Ohno: I'm going to be out of town on the 10th, but when I come back I am going to go buy the DVD and watch it.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    well i can't even see it before... March 1st :/
    But is still not gonna download it.
    Why i have to live place like this... well i think i just got time.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    March 1st!!!! poor poor STM!!! i thought having to wait till February 16th was bad enough!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome to the forum Simba the cub. I think you're really gonna like it here! The people are great, the topics are interesting, and you dont have to dig for your grubs! Slimy yet satisfying!
    Well, I'd write more but I have to go to work and make fun of all the guys who said my Patriots would'nt win the Superbowl!

Welcome again, and have fun. Great avatar by the way.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    well if that come in Finland 16.february that is perfect because my birthday is 16.february... TLK 2 come in Finland 16.february

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well... for those of us who aren't so lucky and *couldn't* see it early..

Anyone getting at all ecxited???!!?

I know i am!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    7 Days Left... even that not come in here yet :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    welcome to the forum. i won't download it, i will wait for the dvd to be released

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Animation on Lion King 1 1/2

I'm really pleased with the animation that I've seen so far in just the previews for this movie. They seem to have taken this one to the level of a theater released feature. Unlike some other sequels or straight to video movies (i.e. the Aladdin sequels and such)
    I think I'm really going to enjoy this one too. I cant wait to get it.......uhh.....so my SON can enjoy it also. Yeah that's it. :: I may sound really excited.....you know, like a kid at Christmas. I'm just happy for my little boy.......yeah.......

What? Whay are you looking at me like that? .....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well from what I've seen so far, The Lion King 1 1/2 looks like fun. The animation is great. I have a feeling that this is most likely going to be a popcorn movie.

Popcorn movie is a sort of slang term I use when referring to a movie that's entertaining to watch, but isn't going to be winning any oscars or anything like that (Like Army of Darkness. I laugh every time I watch that, but I can't really see Sam Raimi winning the 'best director' award for it).

Although, one of the biggest problems I can see coming up is the fact that the title includes 'The Lion King' in it. Since TLK is widely considered to be the pinnacle of animation, any movie containing that title is going to automatically have extremely high expectations placed on it by the general public. This increases the risk of TLK 1 1/2 getting a good thrashing.

But what the heck, that's not going to stop me from picking up a copy and enjoying it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I completely agree. I've always said that there is a HUGE difference between critics and fans. Not all movies should be made with the anticipation of that little gold naked man on the mantle. Just keep me entertained and I'll be happy. Speaking of which, I'm watching my favorite live-action Disney movie right now. Pirates of the Caribbean!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm neither excited nor am I not excited. Since it's still a week away, I'm indifferent. It's sort of like how I can sleep on the 22nd of December, and the 23rd, but no matter how tired I am on the 24th, I just cannot get to sleep. You know? The excitement, for me, will build up on the last day or two.
    I'll trade a wheat and a sheep for the first two treasures.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wee! i got The Lion King 1 & 1/2 dvd today! finaly!