Wow, you have some really gorgeous pictures there, Sombolia. I'd love to add Italy to my list of places I'd like to visit

Quote Originally Posted by Sombolia View Post
Wow Leor, you've been so many places! Why were you living in Poland? =o (if you don't mind me asking lol)
I don't mind, no xD I went there as part of a youth exchange student program by Rotary International when I was 18. Basically, a family sends a young son or daughter to live with another family in a different country for a year, and at the same time, they recieve a youth from another family from another country, and so on. In 2004, me and my brother were both sent away. I went to Poland while he went to France, and in our place my family recieved a girl from Switzerland and a girl from Brazil.

It was a great year, and I was so glad I got to stay with a really nice Polish family. And of course, I didn't know then if I would ever be able to be back in Europe, so I did as much travelling as I could during that year, visiting some of the exchange students that went to Mexico in the year before, and such.

After coming back, I didn't think I'd be going back to Europe again in a long time, but then 5 years later I went to England to meet KS for the first time, and I kept going there since then ^^

Quote Originally Posted by King Simba
Don't forget you've been to Sheffield as well. There are probably many other places you've missed but I can't think of them right now.
Oh, right xD I'll add it, thanks ^^ I also forgot Nottingham, so I'll add that too xD