Wow Leor, you've been so many places! Why were you living in Poland? =o (if you don't mind me asking lol)

This thread reminded me, I'd like to visit Mexico too! It's funny, one time we were driving down south and almost ended up crossing the border by accident lol, but I've never actually been there I'm not sure where I would like to visit there... maybe the Mayan ruins, or some of the famous beaches =)

I'd like to go to Iceland too! It looks absolutely gorgeous

I'll post some armchair travel pictures for CGW, sorry if I look weird, it was a few years ago

Germany: me outside Neuschwanstein, Hohenschwangau Castle, some forest we hiked through, driving on the freeway, Neuschwanstein, Neuschwanstein again, some beautiful Bavarian countryside (Schwangau)

Italy: me in Venice (I look so unhappy xD), gondolas in the canal, my friends laughing about something while I filled up my water bottle in Venice, the beach, taking a gondola ride, the Grand Canal, a backstreet in Jesolo, more Venice, me with all the pigeons in Venice, Venice Disney Store!!!, the view from our hotel balcony in Jesolo, sidestreet in Venice

Switzerland: Engelberg, some nice scenery (this might actually be in Austria lol... we drove through there), some more scenery (it was foggy hence the gloom)

France: in front of the Arc de Triomphe, shopping on Champs-Elysee, Fontaine Saint-Michel, me in front of the Eiffel Tower, at the Louvre

...haha it was fun to see those again