Well, ok. I've never been out of the country unless you count Niagara Falls as real Canada, and I don't lol. I don't have a passport, I should probably get one but at $150 unless its necessary for the immediate future it's going to have to stay on the back burner.

For within the US, though, I've gotten around a decent bit:

--NYC (live about an hour outside of it, so I still count it, I'm not there ALL the time and only go about 3-6 times a year total because it's a friggin $30 trip just to get there so it's still an event.)
--Philadelphia & other eastern points, Pennsylvania
--Bar Harbor, Maine
--assted Connecticut
--New York State & Upstate
--Boston & other eastern points, MA (Salem was my very first road trip when I got my license. I do not recommend driving in Massachusettes to anyone of ANY age ever, it was definitely an immersive driving experience :-P ....)
--Savannah, GA
--Charleston, SC
--assted Florida
--assted Vermont
--assted Virginia
--Washington DC
--San Antonio, Austin, Houston, & southeast TX
--Lake Charles area, LA
--Las Vegas, NV
--Grand Canyon & Flagstaff area AZ
--San Francisco, CA
--Various points Southern CA (an uncle used to live there)
--San Jose, CA (where above uncle currently lives)
--Alaska (the vacations winner so far!)

States that I still want to visit:

--the North West states (Washington & Oregon)
--Montana
--Manhattan, Kansas (don't ask. I was supposed to go on a road trip there to help move a friend but their business there fell thru and I felt cheated out of the experience, lol. So yes...me and Manhattan, Kansas, we are ON one day.)
--New Mexico

For other places on my "Someday" list:
--Nova Scotia, Canada
--Australia (did a project on it in elementary school & its been on my very short list ever since, so Azerane & Safila, if you ever feel like suggesting things to do & see in your regions, even if I won't be using any of the info soon I'd still love to hear suggestions. If you ever feel like it, lol, I know I always CRINGE when people ask me questions about New York City--IDK man, I don't KNOW these things, haha.)
--Kenya (but of course)
--Egypt

That's not all, if I think about it enough there's a ton other places but.

For some reason though, I have zero interest in visiting the Far East. I don't know, I just don't feel it at all