I have been to many places, though mostly within Europe!

Europe
England - Where I'm from, specifically Yorkshire. I still live here now!
Scotland - Only been to Edinburgh, but planning a trip to Glasgow in the future.
Wales - Cardiff, Bangor, Blaenau Ffestiniog, and of course Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch (I went here for my 30th birthday)
Ireland - Been to Dublin a few times, but need to see more of the country

France - Paris and Disneyland Paris, naturally
Spain - Too many to mention, I've been to so much of Spain and the Spanish islands!
Netherlands - Amsterdam but haven't been for 20 years, really need to fix that and see more!
Germany - Berlin, Münster, Düsseldorf, Dortmund, Magdeburg, Suhl. I love Germany
Poland - Gdańsk. I love this city. Also want to see more of Poland someday.
Ukraine - Kyiv, Pripyat/Chernobyl. Another awesome country!
Norway - Sola, Stavanger
Sweden - Malmö, Gothenburg. Need to see Stockholm someday!
Finland - Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Turku, Tampere, Jyväskylä, Rovaniemi, Oulu. My most favourite country ever!

I've also connected in Denmark and Belgium airport

North America

Mexico - Mexico City, Mérida, Valladolid, Cancún, Chetumal. Visited Mexico in 2014, had an awesome time
Bahamas - Nassau

USA - see below

The USA is probably my most frequently visited country so it gets its own category

USA
New York - Syracuse, Rochester (need to visit NYC one day!)
Florida - Orlando, Tampa, Daytona Beach, St Augustine, Cape Canaveral
Georgia - Atlanta
Washington - Seattle, Renton
Oregon - Portland, Clackamas, Tillamook, Cannon Beach, Medford
California - San Francisco, San Jose, Burbank, Anaheim (Disneyland yay!)
Nevada - Reno, Las Vegas
Arizona - Flagstaff, Grand Canyon, Page
Utah - Monument Valley

I've also connected in Minneapolis/St Paul MN, Charlotte NC, and Salt Lake City UT

I _think_ that's everywhere I've been! No doubt I've forgotten some places though.

As for where I'd like to go, Australia and New Zealand definitely, as well as places in South America like Chile. I think I'd also quite like to visit Japan. Oh, and Canada!