True, you weren't breaking any rules, but that is just an annoying thought to keep hearing over and over. Of course there are certain groups of people, or individuals that are evil, but the vast majority are good, morally bound people. We are like any other animal, we above all else want to survive, yet our intelligence has helped us make our life easier. Our goal, however, as I stated is to stay alive, just like any animal. So, through logic, you can see that even if our entire species didn't have any morals, and didn't care about animals or the environment, it would STILL be in our best interest as animals to stop globally warming or "fix" it if it threatens our existence. Personally, I just hate hearing how we are the cause of everything, and how terrible we are, and selfish, and are out just to kill and maim every living thing on the planet. It just isn't true, and I and others (at least I hope) get tired of hearing it.

Anyways, StE, I got that info from a long article I didn't have the patience to read online. I cannot remember the site, cause I found it after going through so many sites, but that is one set of info I recieved. There is a large amount of CO2 released from the oceans and water of the Earth, as well as other living things. If I remember correctly, we only contribute about 10%, which isn't much at all. No one is really saying that global warming isn't happening, but I don't really agree that it is totally our doings that are causing it. Also, even if it is our "fault" (and regardless of that, we should try to develop a way to limit it for our own sake), that really shouldn't be the issue. The issue should be that we need to slow it down, reverse it, or fix it. Of course we first have to know whether we are contributing enough to worry, and then what to stop or fix. The only people interested in knowing whether it can be contributed to us after this fact, are the ones who want to criticize all of humanity, or an individual country.

Global warming became an issue for us when we realized it, and it isn't like we are ignoring it. So, really there is no reason to blame humanity because we did not know that is caused such harm. It isn't like we did it anyway, or did it deliberately to hurt the environment...so the blame game needs to stop. We need to focus on fixing or reversing the effect if we can.

~Kiva