Relax, you don't have a vampire problem. I'm not here to slay any vampires, so it's all good.

Anyway, HI! I'm Buffy! Well... actually I'm Linda. Buffy is my dog, but he's also been my username for so long that I'm pretty sure I'll be using it for a long, long time. At the moment I can't even think of a better username, so that works.

So yeah, hi! Well, let's see... What can I say about myself, hmm? Um, well... I'm a girl. I'm 18 at the moment, but turning 19 on May 1st (yay). I am a huge fan of The Lion King. While I love other Disney movies, I've always loved The Lion King the most and I always will. This movie is special to me and I don't see me leaving the fandom anytime soon... or anytime at all, really.

Some of you may know me from some other TLK forums and websites. I have joined many of them in my life. The Lion King is not my only fandom though. I am a part of many like... Harry Potter, Disney, Castle, etc. and most recently; Les Miserables. I'm so in love with this movie/musical and I really want to read the book. Oh! Yes, I've also recently become a bookworm. I find books are just so delightful and wonderful and ahhh! Perfect!

So yes, I read. I also do a bit of writing, mostly fanfiction. And I watch a lot of TV... probably, no definitely, more TV than what is good for me. Oh well...

Aaaaand now I'm rambling, so let's just end this. So what have we learned? I'm a TLK fan (obviously), I like books, I'm born in May, and yes, I'm a Taurus. I have a dog named Buffy and I love him very much, aaaand yeah.... Oh! I also really love tea. And Chinese food is heaven on a plate in my opinion. Okay, I'm done. This introduction is O.V.E.R.

-Buffy xoxoxo