Hmm this is a lot to absorb, thought it is clear that people do want to go on a new server for sure as this one is not really working out as well as thought. Also it seems that most people are for proboards, which runs of phpbb. As this seems to be majorities wish I wont be against the idea, but as I don't have time to learn how to use phpbb nor time to create lea from a scratch we will need someone else to create it. I'm more than happy to provide all the files I have as well as make the necessary changes to get the .org address on that board once it's ready. If that is the way people really want to go.

What comes to Lea's activity. Activity part shows we have 34 active members currently, meaning those people have logged on at least once in last 30 days. Even if FB numbers are greater than that, I personally refuse to make that primary Lea even if the majority of people decide to ditch the forum. Facebook is facebook, it's good for events and to notify if the board is down, but I personally really dislike facebook as a way discuss about anything, which was primary reason why I created the thread on the forum rather than keeping the discussion going on facebook.

Now I don't think I saw anybody being for staying with Vbulletin which I personally prefer due the fact that at least I can get around it and have easy time finding information how to do things on as we already bought the membership on it. Now I haven't really research how much it would cost to move it to another server as after creating this thread I saw how strongly people feel about the Vb. Now I would like to point out that none of our problems have ever been directly a fault of using Vb. First the database got corrupted due Mufasa updating his version of Vbulletin without backing up. Yes partly the problem was Vbulletin, but more carelessness. Second the forum went poof as we out sourced and had some random person running the forum. And now the server has been a bigger issue as well as the fact that I never been informed when there is going to be a change on the server. Thought I know I have been quite bad about creating back ups, but I was told the forum backsup itself every 2 weeks. Now what happened in september I have no idea, what I heard was that when Vbulletin was installed it chose the backup that was created during the hacking instead of the newest one and it was realized too long after server was already moved due the problem in server protocol.

As final words I want to say that no matter where the forum goes I follow. I also would like to ask out of curiosity if anyone here has still the Vbulletin database from the first board on their computer as I was reading something interesting a few days ago about corrupted databases and I would very much like to take look at it... I do know I have it on my old computer, but there is 7000 miles between us so I quite can't pull it out... I also found a way to combine databases on Vbulletin which means I should be able to connect this database to the database that was backed upped in June 2012 when ever if I ever have an access to this forum server to pull it out.