Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Kovu's Territory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No I don't need him,i'm his younger brother,and you are?" "Kivoru come on we're going to get in trouble,but i'll follow your friend if you want."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiovu
    "No I don't need him,i'm his younger brother,and you are?" "Kivoru come on we're going to get in trouble,but i'll follow your friend if you want."
    "I am Danique everyone calls me Dani. You can ask Kivo yourself I helped him through a Crocodile infested swamp fought off a Outsider lion saved Kivo and saved this other cub over here from a Hyena. Trust me he is safe with me and so are you in fact I'm gonna cover for you guys if you get in a hint of trouble I'll tell you I dragged you guys here againstyour will I might get exiled but anything for friends." Dani said. He was willing to put his home on the line just for his friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hi Dani,i'm his younger bro so he's responsible for me." "Let's have an adventure then." *Runs out towards the Out Lands*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (((( Sorry i havent been on in a while guys.))))

Safila was now making her way through the outlands trying to find her little brother, paka. He couldn't have gone that far away from the pride hodari. She smelt other lions near. She turned th corner and could make out some figures where the outlands ended. She slowly slinked up towards them to see if they looked like enemies. She cautiously walked up to them and introduced herself.

''Umm.. uh... hey guys my name is..uh.. safila..'' She stuttered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((OOC: As much as I hate to say this, Kiovu you're character is NOT approved yet so you may Not RP in this RolePlay yet. So in that case

Wait for it to be approved or make an OC. for it to be faster, Just having a character like that affects people and I'd rather have them see there points of view on it so get their permission first like I said before you can start to RP... If you continue to RP I will have to start deleting you're posts..))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    ((OOC: I hope you don't mind me waiting for LKS's reply before I reply KS x) ... ))
    (Fine by me...I'll just wait until both you and him reply again then. =))

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((OOC: As much as I hate to say this, Kiovu you're character is NOT approved yet so you may Not RP in this RolePlay yet. So in that case

Wait for it to be approved or make an OC. for it to be faster, Just having a character like that affects people and I'd rather have them see there points of view on it so get their permission first like I said before you can start to RP... If you continue to RP I will have to start deleting you're posts..))
    I asked you in a PM if I could play this character you said yes and to ask the people it would effect so I did,they said yes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Safila
    (((( Sorry i havent been on in a while guys.))))

Safila was now making her way through the outlands trying to find her little brother, paka. He couldn't have gone that far away from the pride hodari. She smelt other lions near. She turned th corner and could make out some figures where the outlands ended. She slowly slinked up towards them to see if they looked like enemies. She cautiously walked up to them and introduced herself.

''Umm.. uh... hey guys my name is..uh.. safila..'' She stuttered
    "Hi Safila,i'm Kiovu,this is my older brother Kivo and his freind Dani."Do you live near here,Pride Lands,Out Lands?" "Kivo and I are the Princes of the Pride Lands." "Are parents told us we're not supposed to be here,but we're going to have an adventure." "Do you want to come with us?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''no actually i came from a beautiful spot in the jungle.'' Safila looked in the direction of her home.
    ''Yea i'd sure love to come. Eve though i'm really here because i'm looking for my little run-away brother.'' She said sadly.
    ''He ran away because he was scared of a stampede of wilderbeasts that were passing through. So i'm out here trying to find where he ran off too.'' She said sighing. ''So where are we going?'' She said happily..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tekua listened to Rac tell of how far he would actually go for his plan to succeed and he smirked widely and grinned. "Ah.. My friend, we have much to learn from each other then.. I say we team up for this purpose.." He said in a calm yet stern voice as he sat down with the yellow lion watching him closely just in case, he never knew if he could trust the lion, but the state he was in he could easily take him down thanks to the wounds that were inflicted upon him. But still it wouldn't matter.. The lion before him was not even equivalent to his mind, or was he... But one thing was for sure, Rac was a lot stronger than Tekua was. But brains sometimes outsmarted Brawn. And he had proven this many a times with his foes.

He glanced slightly at Rac and smirked "Well.. If we are to regroup with others, we wont find anyone by just standing here all day" He said in a monotonious voice as he spoke. He looked around him and sighed as he couldn't smell anything due to the lions scent of blood. "Why did I have to meet you after you lose a fight.." he said sarcastically. "Now I can't even smell around me. Gah ya loser.." He said in a stern voice nudging the yellow lion slightly. "I'm only playing.. Just so you know.. Lets get out of here.." He said again.
    Rac smiled at Tekua with a small smirk, as he sat down in the dry savanna grass, glanceing at the waterhole in the distance briefly before turning back to the red lion. Rac was still puzzled by this lions willing to help, he didn't ask for a piece of the cake or any form of wish to be granted if they would indeed sucseed.

"Your help is appriciated, the more the easier.." Rac said with a small grin, as he eyed the redish lion that sat before him, noticeing his request of them moveing on the yellow lion stood to his feet and walked to the lions side. "Well bloodshed is really common in my path.." Rac smirked as Tekua nudged him.. "Well I made a bad move.. hence I lost.." the yellow said keeping his eyes on the red lion beside him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj looks behind him and noticed that another lion came along, Tahj really didn't care he liked the company he's in, even he been alone from quite a long time"So...Kivo tell me....the pridelands what's it like living there."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Avalon
    Rac smiled at Tekua with a small smirk, as he sat down in the dry savanna grass, glanceing at the waterhole in the distance briefly before turning back to the red lion. Rac was still puzzled by this lions willing to help, he didn't ask for a piece of the cake or any form of wish to be granted if they would indeed sucseed.

"Your help is appriciated, the more the easier.." Rac said with a small grin, as he eyed the redish lion that sat before him, noticeing his request of them moveing on the yellow lion stood to his feet and walked to the lions side. "Well bloodshed is really common in my path.." Rac smirked as Tekua nudged him.. "Well I made a bad move.. hence I lost.." the yellow said keeping his eyes on the red lion beside him.
    Tekua watched the yellow lion before him look away from him towards the Watering Hole and it made him advert his gaze to stare off there with him, but soon was quickly drawn to attention again as he started speaking again, and he noticed a slight grin on his face. And before that, he had noticed he looked.. Rather confused upon why he was wanting to help him.. He smirked widely and grinned at him bowing down unexpectedly. "We all make mistakes my friend." He said raising his head again to talk naturally once more, "You just have to learn not to make mistakes, and heed what you do.. Mind telling me who you fought and why you fought?" He asked, Then turned around and started walking in a random direction for he knew not in which direction to start walking in because of Rac's wounds, he couldn't use his nose to pick up any scents, other than the yellow lions that was.

"Oh.. I meant tell me on the way there" He said rather sarcastically to the lion as he continued to walk off in a slow pace so the lion could easily catch up to him.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Tahj
    Tahj looks behind him and noticed that another lion came along, Tahj really didn't care he liked the company he's in, even he been alone from quite a long time"So...Kivo tell me....the pridelands what's it like living there."
    "Much better than here," the Prideland Queen suddenly spoke up. Out of the dust that consumed the area, the cream figure of Nala slowly walked into view. Her blue green eyes stared down sternly at the cubs gathered, her thin brow lowered slightly. She wasn't as overprotective as her mate, but she didn't want to leave so many cubs out in a dangerous place such as this. Word had gotten around that there were some rogues in the land, and she still hadn't known if they were friend or foe.

"If I remember correctly," Nala continued in an authoritive manner, though a hint of playful sarcasm in her voice, "your father told you to steer clear of here." She directed her words at the young Princes, Kivo and Kiovu, but they were also meant for the other cubs. She turned to stare down at the newcoming cubs, her gaze softening some. "If you'd like to get to know the Pridelands, I don't think the Outlands would be the best place to start," she said with a quick wink.

She turned away from them, bobbing her head in a sign for the cubs to follow. "Come on," she said in a lighter tone, "I'll get you all something to eat; you look famished." She took a pause, lifting an eyebrow as her smile became more prominant. "Oh, and why don't we keep this little outting our little secret, eh," she suggested, "I won't tell if you won't."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (I'm so lost x.x)

The lion sat and watched, not sure what was going on as he must have seemed to space out, he looked over at the other cubs and wondered to himself if it was just a waste of time being with them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((I think you're with me(Nala) and the cubs. Don't worry, it took me a while to figure out where you guys were and with whom, as well.))

Nala just now noticed the adult that had been with the cubs, turning to face him. He looked a bit clueless as to what was going on. The Queen couldn't help but smile sympathetically at him. He must've been one of the rogues that she had heard about, but this one didn't seem to be much of a threat, especially if he had put up with this many cubs for who knows how long. "You're welcome to join us, if you'd like," she addressed warmly to him, "I thank you for watching over them when no one else was around. I'm Nala, by the way." She didn't often give away her title to newcomers. She knew how it could feel intimidating for some of them to be face to face with royalty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (thanks, that helped ^^)

Rueiko looked to the lioness and felt abit dense, just realizing that she was queen of the pride and not knowing whatesle to do, he bowed a bit shamelessly "Thankyou...and forgive me for being rude, but don't you think it's a bit unsettling to let your cubs come wandering around here? This isn't excatly a playground...there are predators always stalking these dead fields." He looked out into the horizen again, somethign seemed to be concering him, but he turned back to Nala and and lowered his head politely "It's nice to meet you." He wasn't sure if he should reveil his name to her or not "Your cubs seem very adventerous...and I was only looking out for them due to kindess."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala watched with a thin eyebrow tilted as the lion bowed. Even after all these years, it still felt odd to her to have others bow before her. "No need to feel guilty," she assured him, "you did nothing wrong." She took a pause, her face void of expression for a moment at Rueiko's questioning of her, but her still youthful smile returned. "And that's why they come out here," she said with a laugh, "cubs are always craving adventure. I should know!" She gave a sort of combination of a pat and a noogie on the head to Kivo as she said this. The memory of when she and Simba explored the Elephant Graveyard was still plastered in her mind, able to remember it plain as day.

"I thank you for your kindness," she replied as she turned back to him, "even with everyone keeping an eye on them, they still manage to run off." Nala felt a sort of worrying vibe coming from the rogue, and changed the subject. "Well," she said, beginning to turn in the opposite direction again, "since this place is dangerous, we better not stick around. You can't turn your back on anything here." Though her tone was light and kind, the Queen was serious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rueiko nodded once more then he looked back towards the cubs and smiled softly, the first smile that he had shown since he appeared, his kind side showing off some "Sorry for giving you guys a hard time...I just haven't really been myself for a longtime, not use to talking with others." He looked back at the queen and nodded, "Well then I should let you all be on your way...I don't want to keep you. It was nice meeting you all." He bowed again and walked off, his sad expression coming back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Safila
    ''no actually i came from a beautiful spot in the jungle.'' Safila looked in the direction of her home.
    ''Yea i'd sure love to come. Eve though i'm really here because i'm looking for my little run-away brother.'' She said sadly.
    ''He ran away because he was scared of a stampede of wilderbeasts that were passing through. So i'm out here trying to find where he ran off too.'' She said sighing. ''So where are we going?'' She said happily..
    "Were going to the out lands.Yeah i'd like to see your home,it sounds cool,your really pretty." "Hey Grandma,what's been going on?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiovu
    "Were going to the out lands.Yeah i'd like to see your home,it sounds cool,your really pretty."
    Dani smiles at the new Lion. "Hi there I'm Dani. The jungle huh? Sounds neat. I'll help you find your little brother what's his name?" Dani asked looking around too see if he was anywhere too be found.