Kashka gently sat upon the thick grass near the others, his shoulders slightly shrugged as he gave a nod and glanced towards the stranger, "My name is Kashka, and this is my sister..." he pauses, turning to glare towards her again.

Tiaret had returned her attention to the meerkat again, and only reeled away as her sibling muttered "stop acting so rude!" towards her. She moved a paw up slightly,

"...Tiaret." she grins and finished Kashka's sentance for him, "and let me tell you, I could've taken that overgrown hyena no problem!" she motioned her paw in the way the other lion had padded off in.

Giving a snort, the young male shook his head and mumbles softly towards the yellow lion, "You'll hafta' excuse her, she's sometimes a little rude..." he recieved a firm smack for that comment from Tiaret, who swung her paw out at him.

She grins again towards the stranger, "And you...ya gotta name?" she murmurs, fighting not to allow her attention to sway to the meerkat again...afterall he would make a nice little snack...or simply something to torment. She was quite cruel sometimes in her games.