Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
((ooc: LOL >D You guys are already stirring up trouble... Shame on you Katse >)... and poor Sengalo.. *Pats him*))

Kovu smirked at Jaha as he mentioned more about the topic of the 'd' word. "Well.. We just can't have our cubs saying these things left and right now can we..." he said giving Jaha a slight nudge with his paw. He listened to what Jaha had to say and watched as he blushed and he chuckled slightly.

"Jaha! You didn't hurt him now did'cha?" He said with a smirk giving him a slight wink. Jaha was always one to make Kovu laugh, even when he was down Jaha or Cae was one of the guys to be there. He looked around Jaha and into the cave entrance again seeing Cae's body resting and sleeping peacefully. He beamed wide at Jaha. "Well I'm sure you two had plenty of fun within the process" He said chuckling slightly. Though he knew this wasn't the talk to be doing in front of a cub. But they never really mentioned exactly 'what' they did. So it probably left the cub clueless. Kiara might catch on about it. But sometimes it was the males that caught on the fastest. It was just the way it was around here.
"Well, actually... we did..." Jaha paused for a moment as he moved across to Kovu's ear, "...actually, we did... y'know, that male, male type of stuff. I think you get the idea." He chuckled slightly and gave Kovu a slight wink.

He then turned away again and dipped his head as he continued to blush, "Oh god, I'm embarassed now."

He took a slight glance into the den at Cae before raising his head again and turning to look at Kovu, "Might as well get off for the hunt and stuff now then before he wakes up, eh?" A slight smirk grew on his muzzle, his cheeks changed back to their former colour, "No doubt Cae'd be wanting to spend some quality time with me."