I am happy today, because in 16 days we'll be out of this hell house, and be at the beach for 8 days!!!

Own kitchen, no one messing with the heating in hot temperatures, no idiots around.

Holiday parks are opening next week in the UK, and I don't care if nothing is open shop-wise, I don't lay on the beach either, I just need to be away from this house and the stupid people in it (I swear, the most stupidest ones in this entire town live here), I am very happy to just be in the house the entire week and just relax, do some cooking & baking, and not wash my hands 100 times a day, because the only 2 people who will be in the holiday home for a week is just me and Adam.

YAY Already thinking about what I can cook & bake (lasagne, which I "could" do here, but it takes a long time, and with the others walking in and out of the kitchen and needing things, it's just really annoying).

Aaaand, I have a little bit of a job, a "gig" more, if you will, cat-sitting ^^ I'll be looking after a cat while it's owner is on holiday, and getting a nice amount of pocket money for that too.

The job-hunting sucks completely now, so this is a nice thing to get at least some cash.