Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hannah Montana: the movie

It was definitely... something... >~<
    But hey, at least I can say I've watched it, I suppose
    ~ЖΔЖ~

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Haha, I saw that one at the movies, and when she sang The Climb in it, I felt I was at a concert and had the need to start clapping

Don't judge me ... Miley Cyrus fan since the beginning

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    Haha, I saw that one at the movies, and when she sang The Climb in it, I felt I was at a concert and had the need to start clapping

Don't judge me ... Miley Cyrus fan since the beginning
    Pssh

This is were it's at

Also, I've been really wanting to watch The Secret Life of Pets!

The issue is that I'm not super fond of movie theaters. (Being put in a dark room with extremely loud music/sound, with strangers who'll probably talk through most of the movie vs. being at home, all comfy cozy, maybe with some food [pizza!], being able to pause whenever you want/need to)
    So I've been meaning to go out and watch it, but part of me just wants to go buy the bluray >p<
    (But that also means spending a little more money so I don't know...)

Same goes for Sausage Party. It seemed fun(ny), although I'll definitely be watching that with other people, so it depends on what they want to do
    ~ЖΔЖ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Human centipede 3, not my choice but strangely incising
    As we get warm, ice will get thin
    We'll become ghosts, together again
    As we ascend, air will get thin
    We'll become ghosts, together again.

all magic comes with a price Opera Ghost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stonehurst Asylum

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
    A film directed by Ben Stiller, with him as a main hero... that's not bad, not bad at all.
    Not only that, "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" is a beautiful movie. Just go and watch it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nit View Post
    The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
    A film directed by Ben Stiller, with him as a main hero... that's not bad, not bad at all.
    Not only that, "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" is a beautiful movie. Just go and watch it!
    I forgot about this movie, I wanted to see it. Thanks for reminding me!

For myself....I have some kind of problem with watching movies. I just don't typically do it and I don't know why, the only time I really feel like voluntarily watching movies is when I'm sick, it's the weirdest thing but it's like pulling teeth to get me to commit to one. It's not the time, I can binge watch a TV show all night. It's just really rare that I sit down to a movie.

So I don't really have "last movies", I have "last TV shows I'm devouring".

Right now I'm fashionably late to and utterly obsessing over Downton Abbey.

I've also given up waiting for the DVD and am catching up on season 4 of Vikings; the show is just so over the top metal it's ridiculous but I love it.
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I, uh...
    I don't know.
    It was a pretty good/funny movie, but it was constantly crossing this "over-the-top" line

And the end...
    Oh god, the end

But it's still a pretty enjoyable movie regardless!
    I'd recommend watching it on your own though, I went with 2 other people and it was pretty... uncomfortable >-<
    ~ЖΔЖ~

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I wanna see that one, haha!

Saw Finding Dory again at the movies, but this time with Adam.
    Saw it in June already with a friend when it just came out in Belgium.
    Laughed twice as hard with certain things the 2nd time, lol!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    I wanna see that one, haha!

Saw Finding Dory again at the movies, but this time with Adam.
    Saw it in June already with a friend when it just came out in Belgium.
    Laughed twice as hard with certain things the 2nd time, lol!
    You won't regret it!

I might end up rewatching Finding Dory in a little while, probably in a different language too >p<

The next last movie I'll have watched will be either The Secret Life of Pets, or Zootopia.
    Now to find someone to drag along and go watch the movie with
    ~ЖΔЖ~

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Popping in Lilo & Stitch in the DVD player as we speak. Has been a long time since I saw it.
    Love the opening song, no idea what they are saying, but meh, I'll sing along anyways

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Monster House.

Really good movie, with an ending you wouldn't expect, which is quite rare these days.
    Though, it's kind of an "old" movie these days, but I've had it on DVD ever since it came out.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

You have your orders, soldier. Dare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Captain America : Civil War

I realize I'm probably in the minority on this, but I was bored outta my skull.
    Didn't help that I'm a big fan of the original story line from the comics, I'm sure...or maybe I'm just tired of super hero movies where everybody is fighting everybody. I don't find it interesting - I just see a bunch of selfish, whiny toddlers and I want to grab them all by the ears and throw them in time out until they cool off.
    XD

Providing Lea with quality curmudgeon and lurking services since 2004.
    Lea Felon: warned for the heinous crime of poking a badger with a spoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Don't usually go to see many films at the cinema these days, mostly because they're not cheap anymore...back in my day *grumbles*
    I recently went back to America to stay with my good friend FC and her wife and we decided to go see a 'scary' film one night and we decided to watch a film called 'Don't Breathe'.
    Turned out to be quite a decent film actually, a horror film with a different take to it with a blind protagonist who you see on screen a lot of the film, also nice to have characters you genuinly find hard to like when things happen to them...karma ^^
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Pete's Dragon (2016)

I gotta say, from all the Disney remakes that are coming out, this is totally my favourite so far, it's a really beautiful movie
    It's more a reimagining rather than an actual remake, it makes no references at all to the old movie, so it's its own thing and I think that's good.
    I loved the dragon, Eliott! Sure, it's not a traditional dragon since they designed it to be furry instead of scaly, but I think it suits him very well, in a way the design feels like a forest guardian-spirit, worthy of a Hayao Miyazaki film. As for the rest of the characters, the performances are strong and believable, Eliott's friendship with Pete is so adorable :')

This movie deserves more attention than it is getting, go watch it! I recommend it

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Ooh, that sounds promising then, Leor! I've been curious about the new Pete's Dragon, but I haven't seen or heard much of it since its US release. Been wondering if it was gonna be a "Jungle Book"-remake or a "Maleficent"-reimagining too, so that's that sorted :P The film's not released here for another few weeks (as per usual Disney fashion...) but I'll go see it when it comes out for sure.

Last film I watched was Zootopia <3

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leorgathar View Post
    Pete's Dragon (2016)

I gotta say, from all the Disney remakes that are coming out, this is totally my favourite so far, it's a really beautiful movie
    It's more a reimagining rather than an actual remake, it makes no references at all to the old movie, so it's its own thing and I think that's good.
    I loved the dragon, Eliott! Sure, it's not a traditional dragon since they designed it to be furry instead of scaly, but I think it suits him very well, in a way the design feels like a forest guardian-spirit, worthy of a Hayao Miyazaki film. As for the rest of the characters, the performances are strong and believable, Eliott's friendship with Pete is so adorable :')

This movie deserves more attention than it is getting, go watch it! I recommend it
    I agree with pretty much all you mentioned about this new film. It's also my favorite out of all the Disney remakes. I think it's a beautiful and touching film. I think it's too bad that it doesn't seem to be doing as well as the Jungle Book remake. I still enjoyed the new Jungle Book film, but I enjoyed Pete's Dragon more, I think it's more emotional. I'll definitely be buying this movie on blu-ray.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Wallace and Gromit and the were-rabbit *cheeeeeeeeeeeeese*

We wanted to go and see Sausage Party, but I got sick and was in no position to go to the movies

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

all magic comes with a price Opera Ghost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Suicide Squad!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Grumpy old men, on the plane home, such a classic

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu