Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lion King in KH2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i never thought that Tetsuya Numora would put Rikku and Yuna in the game, wow i say that this game is going to be a huge hit for sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I knew that it was being released in March. Practically counting down the days.

I didn't know Yensid would be in the game. It would be interesting to see him talk, since he never did in The Sorcerer's Apprentice. I'm even more excited about this.

Any info on if the original PotC cast will be voicing in the game? I'll be bummed if there's no Johnny Depp as Cap'n Jack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the site says that johnny is still unconfirmed. that would be awsome if they got johnny to do it. im sure he would if they asked and he had time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One of my classmates from Clover Park Tech College has a friend who works within the Sony organization, and they literally gave him a copy of KH2. Full finished/English version.

I don't think he was lying as he's not the lying type, plus he said that he will let me borrow it as soon as he is done with it.

I can't wait.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i was wondering... is KH worth getting?? is ti a fun game?

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Play the 1st one and see if you like it. In my opinion, yeah, its a great game. The battle system is second to none and alot of fun when you get good at playing. Id also say it depends on the kind of games you like, KH has a good story thing going so its not just a menagerie of Disney movies.

The Squaresoft characters is probably what made me get it, the story and battle system is what got me hooked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Depends on how you like A.RPGs with semi-commanding systems (Summon).

Honestly saying the battle system isn't really that great cuz when I wanted to use multiple magics (especially vs white mushrooms), it's annoying, VERY annoying. Not enough shortcuts, have to burst into the detailed menu and choose in time, i would hug my keyboard if the game supports a keyboard-mouse combination input.

And the lock-ons, always a problem to free view-point 3D games.

Otherwise, it's good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ohhhh Boy!! I can't wait until KH2 comes to america, I loved the first one now I'm despreat to find out what happends next!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by The Tigress
    One of my classmates from Clover Park Tech College has a friend who works within the Sony organization, and they literally gave him a copy of KH2. Full finished/English version.

I don't think he was lying as he's not the lying type, plus he said that he will let me borrow it as soon as he is done with it.

I can't wait.
    Hahahahaha. Don't get your hopes up at all-- there aren't even English voice actors confirmed yet. x) *chuckles* Plus, why would Sony have a early copy, and why would they want it leaked?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    http://na.square-enix.com/games/kingdomhearts/kh2/

They launched the North Amreican Kingdom Hearts 2 website recently. I think the Japaneese one looks alot nicer. But there is still much to add to the NA site.

enjoy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i saw it!
    looks decent to me.
    new summon update: chicken little
    http://www.jeux-france.com/images2_4_13486.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am disgusted beyond belief. They don't have room for Hunchback of Notre Dame in the game, or Pocahontas, or a bazillion other much better choices.. but they have room for Chicken Little >_> <_< >_<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i want kenai from brother bear to be a summon. or kenai and his brothers as spirit animals!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, that would be cool too ^^

I had been hoping for a Hunchback world and a Pocahontas world as well.

It would've beenc ool to have Lulu and Kimahri to make an appearance.

Kuzco, Kenai, Pegasus, Red XIII, Meeko as summons would be awesome, but won't happen =/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I saw that scan too. Chicken little is a bit too....aful? They had lots more to work with, why in the world would they choose chicken little? They also apparently downsized (literaly) Yuna and Riku, they are tiny versions of themselves from FFX-2.

a final note on chicken little:
    Careful guys, he might swing an incredible small baseball bat at you and split one of your hairs.
    I think its safe to say that KH2 got knocked down a peg.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nephilim
    Hahahahaha. Don't get your hopes up at all-- there aren't even English voice actors confirmed yet. x) *chuckles* Plus, why would Sony have a early copy, and why would they want it leaked?
    When he lets me borrow it, I will take pictures of the game with my digital camera and post them on here.

And I don't think Sony wanted it leaked, but that doesn't mean a worker wouldn't leak it anyway. Happens all the time with movies and CDs being found on the net way too early.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just uploaded a video I found of the summoning animation of Simba from KH and a little bit of the gameplay. The world featured in this clip is "Agrabah."

For those that aren't familiar with the game this should give you some sense of how crisp and smooth the graphics are and the full-range 3-D motion fight sequences. Enjoy!

Kingdom Hearts Simba Summon

I also can't believe Chicken Little was chosen as a summon over some of the other unused characters... ugh!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well I don't know about you but I havnt finished KH 1 so correct me if I'm wrong

But I just got Simba as a Summon, and the fairy god mother told me "This poor creatures world was destroyed and he was turned into a summon gem along with the destruction of that world"

If Simba's home was destroyed, How can there be a Lion King world in Kingdom Hearts 2? :E I'm lost.. :P

~KTL~

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Finish the game and find out.

Seriously, all the worlds are restored if you beat the game.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Don't they mention that at the beginning? That if you're successful in defeating the Heartless the worlds' energies are restored?

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.