I am 22 years old, and a US MARINE stationed at MCAS Cherry Point, NC where I am a Powerline Mechanic for the AV8B Harrier, but my real home is a small retired coal mining town a few hours outside of Seattle, Washington called Ravensdale.
I am a very active person, and rarely find myself with nothing to do. In my free time I like to take my 1989 Chevy Suburban 4 wheeling, or ride my 300ex ATV.
The Lion King has always been my favorite movie since it's release in 1994, and I belive it is the best movie I have ever seen!! I also love the sequels! This movie series, and it's soundtracks, have many life lessons, and themes that are benificial to learn in order to live a full life, and I respect the work that was put in to create them!! I watch them twice a week or more, and I listen to the soundtracks between these times. Every time I watch it, it's sequels, or listen to the soundtracks, I find new lessons, and themes that I had not noticed before. Truely it is an awesome movie experience!!!!!!!
A few other things I like are Classic Rock and Country music, and some of my other favorite movies are National Treasure, and Walking Tall along with others. I also spend lots of time on the IMDB.com forum for the TLK movies, where my username / callsign is dlbusmc, and Simbaspaws.org where my username is the same as here. IMDB.com, and Simbaspaws.org are also great places to slide into the world of The Lion King with other fans!
My avitar is a character that I created, and drew, for RPing, His name Is Ithabise, and I will post his description ASAP
Anyway, Hi again, and thanks for the welcome!