Ok, so it gets "worse".
Yesterday he comes home, with a wedding invitation from his "best friend".
Also, again, my name or "and partner" isn't on the envelope.

I really do feel offended by it.
I am that wrong, to feel that way? It makes me really feel left out.
This guy "knows" me, he's seen me a few times, he's been over here everytime that I was here.

It's just commen curtesy, when you know that someone has a partner, you at least write "and partner" on the envelope.

Kenny's name was on my niece her wedding invitation.
Because we are all thaught to be nice in life, I guess, in my family.

It's weird, at Christmas there were no problems at all, every card had my name on it.
It's these 2 so called "best friends" who always leave me out on stuff.

I feel like I'm not even invited, or welcome if I do go ...
I don't see how I don't officially live here or something has got something to do with it.
We are together for almost 3 years now, they know this.

Kenny just brushes it off "don't worry about it, don't think about it".

God, high school flashes are coming back to me more and more, where nobody would want me around, and I was always the 1 person in the entire class not to get an invite to a party.

I have this guy's number, and I'm really tempted to call him, and saying that "WE" are coming, and asking very shy if it is OK for me to come, as I don't know how things go around here, because my name wasn't on the envelope.

But then Kenny would kill me I guess if I'd do that without him knowing.
No point in telling him that I wanna do that, he'd say NO anyways, lol.
Though, it is his "best friend" he should be able to talk to him about this.

It's the 2nd time this "best friend" does this.
Last November he only invited Kenny to his birthday party. While he was here, he was on the phone, talking to another friend of his, invited him and his girlfriend, and not even once looked at me, or told me I could come too.

I'd love to just drop all this crap, but it just keeps running through my mind *sigh*.
Can't I be brainwashed or hypnotized or something?