I have never seen the London performance, but I've seen in in Vancouver, Spokane, New York and today I'll be seeing it in Toronto!!! Can't wait!!

Anyways, I always notice some changes between the performances. Usually about 2-4 years had passed between each showing. The first time I saw it was in Spokane in 2005 and it was the most true to the soundtrack and to my expectations. I can't remember all of the differences, but I Spokane was the only time I saw the extended CYFTLT (which was my favourite part so I was sad to see it go), and in Vancouver the stage was a little smaller so the final fight scene took place backstage a lot with just shadows. The New York one was the most spectacular as no other theatre is able to do the rising pride rock or even the stampede in the same way.

I was just looking online and apparently the morning report was cut (it was in all of the productions I saw) and they now only have 1 US touring group instead of 2. Also, apparently the chase scene between the hyenas and the cubs was cut in Chow Down.

I'll report back after tonight in Toronto and see if anything else has changed that I notice