Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 18 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    What is "going emo"?..>What is emo?
    It's the breakfast-dinner special that no one wants.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SoniqueX
    It's the breakfast-dinner special that no one wants.
    ...Are we refering to emu here, Sonique?...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ...Are we refering to emu here, Sonique?...
    Kind of. Emu recycled, "emo." Zimply da'lish!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    its really great to read all those lovestories ^^

and again, my lovelife is pretty regular, but though something amazing happened a few days ago. Ragoom wasnt alloud to come and visit me, as some people here might know. But a few days ago he suddenly asked his mom, and she alloud him to go, finally, after nagging her all the time. I cant describe how happy i was, screaming, running through the house, it wasnt compared to what i felt, and my mom turned crazy because of me. but we finally reached it, in 2006, i finally meet Ragoom for the first time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww congrats Amaryllis *shnugs* I have to wait until next July to see Jenny (and her brother David) again. But I'm so busy with school the time whizzes by...and I hope the same happens for you. =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    aww...i'm so happy for you Amaryllis

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Aww wow Amaryllis that's so great!!! I'm so happy for you!!! When in 2006?
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Heeey, emo people are awesome. I <3 emo boys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Alli
    Heeey, emo people are awesome. I <3 emo boys
    What is Emo?!....Tell meeeeee....Do iiiiitt...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What is Emo?!....Tell meeeeee....Do iiiiitt...
    http://www.fourfa.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww, sweet stories guys. I really like to read through these. ^^

FC; Aww... that's so sweet. I'm glad you've found someone like Jenny and I congratulate ya for that. *hugs* 'Tis a shame ya gotta wait until next July to see her and her brother again though.

Gotta agree there though; this year has gone mighty quick for me. O_o Well upto now it has anyway. I still have any my exams and such comin' up though... no doubt that'd probably slow things down. :woeisme:

Amy; That's awesome! Great news to hear, that's for sure! ^^

Alli; Great poem. I'm hopeless at poetry but you have some talent. Keep it up! ^^

Anyway as for myself, my love life is pretty non existant at the moment. I'm pretty sure it will perk up though soon... well, at least I hope it will. ^^;

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thats so great Amaryllis, I am seriously happy for you. I really hope you guys have great times together even I know you will

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome Amryl!!

I have a question to you lovers

What do you do, when you really really really love someone, but just can't tell them? Do you know that feeling? I just don't know what to do lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Utora
    I have a question to you lovers

What do you do, when you really really really love someone, but just can't tell them? Do you know that feeling? I just don't know what to do lol.
    well, i'm in the same position, so i suppose i could try to help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you love somebody....Tell Them!!!...Do iiiitt...

Thanks for the link, Xinithian....I now know what emo is...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you love someone, the only way you are going to find out is to tell them. I mean, they can't read your mind, though it would be nice if they could. I don't know if this advice is useful or not but this is coming from a girl who never had a boyfriend and has no love life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well thank you for the advice. I did tell them, but I suppose we all move on. Not out of arrogance, but I feel they don't feel the same for me. All in all and knowing how it feels after youve told the truth; hope is better than the truth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sorry that person doesn't feel the same way Utora You did a brave thing. I didn't tell Chris i liked him till it was at an absolutely obvious point. And it was VERY obvioius. I wish i would have told him sooner, but i was too scared and too shy. But it's almost harder knowing we like each other and can't do anything about it. I hope things work out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    oh wow! *just read all the nice thankyous*
    ahww thank you all guys ^^ And Sharifu im not sure when, i think on the christmasholidays. Seen as we both got two weeks vacation then, he can come exactly one week.
    Wow i really didnt knew people would be so happy for me, what did suprise me is that someone actually gratuated me on msn, someone i hardly speak, so thank you again Patrick =3 *hug*

And you all really thanks alot for the support y'all gave me ^^ i am really thrilled that Ragoom is coming over here finally, i mean, its a really big step for me even though for some its quite normal, like STM and Fu (sorry Audra i just like to use the shortcut, hope ya dont mind)

For all the others who are gunna meet there mates soon: congratulations, and make the best of it, because its an great opportunity, remember, everything is possible =3

For those who arent meeting their mates yet: just hang in there, keep your relationship going. Ragoom once broke up with me because of our distance, but now we were both fighting for our meeting. And eventually his mother gave up, that might happen to your parents aswell. You just need to know /how/ to trick your parents so they will let you, thats the best advice i can give, find a trick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Utora
    Well thank you for the advice. I did tell them, but I suppose we all move on. Not out of arrogance, but I feel they don't feel the same for me. All in all and knowing how it feels after youve told the truth; hope is better than the truth.
    i'd say give them time. Feelings take time to develop, as you well know yourself. It may be that ythis person feels the same way, but is not yet sure. They could be too busy wrapped up in their own little world that they are too darn ignorant to notice that other people have feelings for them. (i know quite a few people like that)

So yeah, i'd say give it time.