Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are all your pet Peeves?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What are all your pet Peeves?

Just so everyone knows A pet Peeve is something that you really find annoying/hate. Sorry If this seems a little random. I'll start with mine......

_ People who think watching the Lion King is immature[Trust me I know a lot of these people]

_People who try to act all cool by talking loads of trash to you online.[I have also known a lot of people who are like that]

_ The white Suburban teenagers who pretend they're all Gangsta.[I don't really have a problem with them in general I just have a problem with their attitude]

All my pet peeves almost all of them have to stick with a certain person. I'll think of some more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    [B]- Excessive 1337 language bugs me...
    - Chavs.
    - People who are arrogant (It's somewhat amusing to make these people feel small ...)[B]
    Me too. And Shatara's darn poking all the time! (Kidding).

Anyway, my list:

- Rudeness.
    - People who patronise me.
    - People who can't spell. I know I make my mistakes too, but spelling errors bug me and I have to point them out.
    - People who think they are better than everyone else.
    - People who just don't listen.

I'm sure there will be more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    _Yeah people who do stuff like STL wrote gets me angry too.

_What used to make me real angry was comp slang[I guess cause basically I didn't understand a word of it.]

- ALso people are who are arrogant.

_And fast food employees who are rude. [especially in NYC]

- People who think they're god's gift to the world.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    People who say they respect everybody's opinion, but when it comes to it, they don't (even when they still say they do), and then call people names and stuff like that.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Also, I hate people who bully other people. And people who are not fair on others, just in general. Oh, and hypocrites.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    -People with English as a first language who can't spell.
    -People who blame dyslexia on terrible typing, when they themselves are not even trying; i.e., putting 2 rather than too.
    -People in the same situation as above, only minus dyslexia, but with English as a second language.
    -People who don't know the difference between there/their/they're, its/it's, to/too/two.
    -Lack of SPaG
    -N00bs.
    -Elitist f'cks.
    -Lack of ability to understand sarcasm.
    -Yaoi fangirls
    -f_w
    -"98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature" <-- that signature. Come on people, just not.
    -Fangirls
    -Intolerance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1) Chavs.
    2) Nasty people.
    3) Art thieves.
    4) School.
    5) Coursework.
    6) Essays.

And much, much more. Trust me, my list is miles longer. I listed some of the things I hate/dislike in my SheezyArt account.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    At the moment, my biggest peeve is being asked to clean your room, when there is obviously nothing to clean and everything is pretty much tidy. Say neph, speaking of yaoi fangirls...I saw the words " I <3 Yaoi" embroidered on one guy's backpack. That pretty much made me sick.

Another one of my peeve's is corruption within an mmorpg.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1Neat Freaks
    2Memory cards that easily get lost
    3Being forced to interact with infants
    4Stuff I don't understand
    5 Having my picture taken.

and

6 Grammer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Shoukai
    Say neph, speaking of yaoi fangirls...I saw the words " I <3 Yaoi" embroidered on one guy's backpack. That pretty much made me sick.
    Yup, it's stupid. While I like yaoi, because to me it's just another pairing (anything that an author/artisit can make work is good to me) I don't see why people feel the need to differentiate between yuri, yaoi and het. It's just lame.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lucy Lioness
    Me too. And Shatara's darn poking all the time! (Kidding).
    Muhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa *poke*

By teh Neph
    -"98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature" <-- that signature. Come on people, just not.
    Yeah. I was thinking of adding to mine "98% of the teenage population belives everything they read on the internet..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't even know who Yaoi is I'm guessing it's some Anime thing right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    I don't even know who Yaoi is I'm guessing it's some Anime thing right?
    Yup- yaoi is the term for male/male pairings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by PhantomBPR
    No need for homophobia. -___-

Oh? And, that post you made was spam. You might want to delete it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nephilim
    No need for homophobia. -___-
    It's cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nephilim
    Yup- yaoi is the term for male/male pairings.
    OHHHH thanks for telling me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Funny though, all these years I've seen that and never knew what it meant, it's like I've got a whole new perspective on life.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    hmm, sometimes things just need to be said a few times ...

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What can't I stand...

-Gangster people
    -Rap
    -People who consider hunting a sport
    -People who hunt but don't need to, they just do it for the 'trophy'
    -Extremists (in anything, extreme reilgion, extreme sports, extreme talking.. moderation people "")
    -Driving with my Mom or older sister in the car -____-;
    -babysitting
    -Spyware/adware/ads/commercials/etc..
    -When I can't find what I'm looking for
    -The IWndows Blue Screen of Death
    -People from Sweden (j/k Boos ^^)
    -Cursing/swearing (It's not required, it doesn't improve your speech, it makes you sound stupid)
    -People that say 'like' after every word (refer to the above comment on Cursing/swearing)
    -People who drive around with their stereos cranked up all the way (May your eardrums explode >< Or at least your speakers)
    -PETA
    -Several members on this forum, that shall go unmentioned
    -Bullies
    -Snobs! I loathe all of you snobs out there May you all drop dead sometime int he near future! =)
    -Fakers, people who say they are against (ex: angst) yet they show (ex: angst) all the time.
    -SPAM, all kinds.

There are more, but I cna't recall them at the moment

EDIT: Ah, I thoughnt of some more:

-People that are driving while talking on the cell phone, or playing with the radio, or doing something besides driving! Quit endangering everyone elses lives.
    -People that continously talk during a movie, especially one you've never seen before
    -Annoying people in movie theaters. People who talk, people with cell phones on, people that are way too tall sitting right in front of you. People that spill their drinks and food all over the floor. Custodians that don't clean up said food and drinks.
    -People that continously log on and off of IM services.
    -My Mom and others like her during a movie (she has this horrible habit of asking me what happens during the movie. I hate that. I don't want to spoil the movie for her. ANd she evens asks when I haven't even seent he movie, so I basically say 'I don't know!' and she replies 'I was only asking'. If you don't want to watch the movie, then don't, go read a spoiler somewhere and be content, let the movie goers watch it in peace.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    What can't I stand...

-Gangster people
    -Rap
    -People who consider hunting a sport
    -People who hunt but don't need to, they just do it for the 'trophy'
    -Extremists (in anything, extreme reilgion, extreme sports, extreme talking.. moderation people "")
    -Driving with my Mom or older sister in the car -____-;
    -babysitting
    -Spyware/adware/ads/commercials/etc..
    -When I can't find what I'm looking for
    -The IWndows Blue Screen of Death
    -People from Sweden (j/k Boos ^^)
    -Cursing/swearing (It's not required, it doesn't improve your speech, it makes you sound stupid)
    -People that say 'like' after every word (refer to the above comment on Cursing/swearing)
    -People who drive around with their stereos cranked up all the way (May your eardrums explode >< Or at least your speakers)
    -PETA
    -Several members on this forum, that shall go unmentioned
    -Bullies
    -Snobs! I loathe all of you snobs out there May you all drop dead sometime int he near future! =)
    -Fakers, people who say they are against (ex: angst) yet they show (ex: angst) all the time.
    -SPAM, all kinds.

There are more, but I cna't recall them at the moment

EDIT: Ah, I thoughnt of some more:

-People that are driving while talking on the cell phone, or playing with the radio, or doing something besides driving! Quit endangering everyone elses lives.
    -People that continously talk during a movie, especially one you've never seen before
    -Annoying people in movie theaters. People who talk, people with cell phones on, people that are way too tall sitting right in front of you. People that spill their drinks and food all over the floor. Custodians that don't clean up said food and drinks.
    -People that continously log on and off of IM services.
    -My Mom and others like her during a movie (she has this horrible habit of asking me what happens during the movie. I hate that. I don't want to spoil the movie for her. ANd she evens asks when I haven't even seent he movie, so I basically say 'I don't know!' and she replies 'I was only asking'. If you don't want to watch the movie, then don't, go read a spoiler somewhere and be content, let the movie goers watch it in peace.
    Sheesh, a lot of things tick you off.*Worries he's on Ravoc's list of annoying people*

But you gave me a few more things that tick me off.

_People who turn their radios up so you could hear their radios when you pull up to a red light.

_Country music

_Bullies

_People who get so impatient with you when you're on IM.

- People who talk during movies

-Terrorists[I can not tell you how much I hate them]

-People who leave their cell phones on and let it ring during movies.

-People who have annoying dogs who keep on barking and yet they don't do anything about it. I love dogs just about as much as the next person but it's their responcibility to stop it from barking so much.

_ People who leave their garbage in a parking lot. [I had to clean other people's junk out of a parking lot for at least an hour yesterday in the blazing heat It's not so hard to pull over and throw it in a trash can]

- Customers who are rude to you

- My dad always wanting to know how to turn on the VCR how to play a DVD, Fast Froward, rewind, etc. etc. etc.