Thanks Thanks:  7

Thread: Post your picture

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ...I really have to get a recent picture of myself, I just feel compelled to post here so I'm not just like creepin', lol. I haven't been on a big vacation for about 3 years & that's pretty much the only time I get photos of myself, somehow other people's never get back to me.

Kasei, I never in a million years pictured you with super-curly hair. Then again I never pictured Gerf as....a real person either, LOL, but that's a different thread in a different place :P

And HK, you remind me so ridiculously much of someone I know from the historical society I belong to. So freakin much, it never ceases to amaze me.
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleargreenwater View Post
    Kasei, I never in a million years pictured you with super-curly hair. Then again I never pictured Gerf as....a real person either, LOL, but that's a different thread in a different place :P
    Haha, yeah my hair is pretty stinkin' ridiculous. Living in Texas humidity does it no favors, let me tell you. I look like a frizzy rat's nest most of the time despite efforts to keep it brushed and in order. I should probably give in and put product in it but...I am cheap and lazy. xD The only other TLKer I've ever seen with curlier hair is GES, if you remember who that is. Hers was suuuuper kinky curly though....and yeah, finally seeing Gerf is still a shock to me!! xD

And Mufasa! You're a girl! Okay, I guess I'm just new to this circle of people but I did not see that one coming. xD Pretty pictures though! And I agree with your sentiments about putting unfamiliar people faces with familiar screen names and icons.

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Very pretty Mufasa

Quote Originally Posted by Kasei View Post
    And Mufasa! You're a girl! Okay, I guess I'm just new to this circle of people but I did not see that one coming. xD Pretty pictures though! And I agree with your sentiments about putting unfamiliar people faces with familiar screen names and icons.
    Don't worry, apparently I wasn't on board with that one either!
    That which you manifest is before you.