Just recently something terrible happened to a young boy in our community. He's 14, almost 15, a sophomore in highschool. He was playing baseball for a summer activity against other teams when he pitched the ball, and the ball was hit back and hit his skull. His skull was instantly shattered and he was rushed to the emergency surgery room for an operation. He's now in intensive care and in a coma and vegistative state. He has a very little chance of living and if he does, he will be forever mentally retarded, blind, deaf, and stricken to a wheel chair. He'll never be able to play baseball again and most likely not be able to be the same popular boy at school he was. His parents barely have enough money to pay for him, and they're probably going through a lot of pain. Local fundraisers have been made but there's just not enough money.

I told this story to my mom and she was so sad because she said it would be one of her worst nightmares for that to happen me or my siblings. She was in horror cause she felt so bad for the mother, as well as the kid. It's so sad.