Katai just stared at him for a few moments before letting out a slight sigh, ?Twi, you look more of a fool dressed like you are now. Just put it on ? it?ll suit you. I know it will.?

He handed the suit over to Twilight and made sure it was firmly in his grip. Twilight looked at him for a second.

?I hope to see you down there soon.? Katai whispered before heading off down the corridor back down towards the stairs.

Twilight sighed and thought for a moment, ?Perhaps its best I change. After all, I do look sort of like a prick wearing what I?m wearing now.? He took a look at what Katai had given him. He entered one of the free rooms and locked the door. He decided to put it on.

It took him a while to actually try and suss out how to put on this type of clothing. In the end though, he got round to it. He slipped his usual clothes in the bag and walked across to a large, Victorian mirror. He pulled a face the first time thinking he looked rather weird. He just shook his head though and sighed before picking the bag up and exiting the room.

He fiddled about adjusting the bowtie around his neck as he walked down the corridor. Luckily, no-one was there so he knew he wasn?t going to be stopped by anyone.

As he reached the top of the staircase he waited in the shadows for a few minutes; his eyes set on Nura. He smiled to himself and made an appearance ? a warm smile set on his muzzle.

He reached the next level and looked down at Nura who hadn?t noticed him yet, ?She?s so beautiful.? He thought to himself smiling still.

Nura noticed him in the end though and looked up. She really couldn?t believe what she was seeing ? she never knew Twilight actually had the spirit to actually wear something like what he was wearing now, ?Twilight.? She said in a calm, gentle voice before smiling and heading up the stairs to meet him. She held her dress up in one of her paws to make sure she didn?t trip.

Twilight blushed and looked down as she reached him. A smile still set on his muzzle before looking up at her, ?Well I guess you?ve never seen Twi like this, huh?? He let out a slight snigger as he continued to blush.

Nura laughed at the fact that he was blushing, ?No but you look wonderful.? She smiled to him, ??so handsome.? She whispered in his ear purring slightly.

A grin came to Twilight?s face as he heard Nura purr into his ear, ?Thank you Nura.? He raised his arm and smiled at her waiting to see her reaction.

Nura giggled to him and put her arm through his gripping hold of her opposite paw as she held herself close to him.

Twilight wasn?t used to this at all; all he was used to was simply just holding hands with other females. He somewhat liked it though so a smile came to his face once more. He began to walk on with Nura on his arm.

Step by step, the two slowly walked down the staircase which seemed to go on for ages. The elegance of this place was too much to be desired for Twilight; he was more of a swinger in the nightclub. He didn?t mind though ? as long as the one he loved was there with him, he was okay.

After a few more moments the two reached the bottom and looked around. Twilight took a slight glance at Nura who remained on his arm. She smiled to him as they continued to walk on.
Katai saw both Nura and Twilight out the corner of his eye. He turned round quickly to see both Twilight and Nura stood in front of him. He smirked.

?So, you did put it on in the end then?? He laughed putting on a teasing type of tone to his voice.

Nura just simply smirked to Twilight as she took her arm away from his. She stood watching the two curiously since she was still shy.

?Yes Kat, I did. Guess I sorta mix in now huh?? Twilight smirked back before pulling forward and prodding Katai in the arm.

?Ow?? Katai rubbed his arm before raising his head and smirking at him, ?That hurt.? He laughed slightly before rubbing his arm again, ?And yes, you look good.? He winked to him.