Thanks Thanks:  30
Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing right now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Working on a study guide for my human sexuality course.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    While we're on the subject of doctors, there's a walk-in centre here where you can make an appointment if you can't get an appointment with the doctors surgery you're registered with. You can normally get an appointment on that day, even on Sundays, which is really handy. The doctors at my surgery are usually ok, but sometimes you can't get an appointment until the following week. You could be better by then.

Right now I'm just watching a bit of TV.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Seems like Belgium is a very easy country when needing a doctor.

Every regular doctor has his own practice hours.
    Apart from those hours some do take appointments, and most of them do housecalls in between their practice hours.

You don't have to call them in advance or anything, you just go there, and wait in the waiting room, till it is, eventually your turn.
    I say "eventually" because at my own doctor's, he starts his practice at 9.30 am, but you have to go already at 8.30 am, so you'll be the first one there.
    If you come in at, let's say 10 am, there'll be like 7-8 people in front of you, and it takes FOREVER with my doctor.
    He'll do other stuff while you're sitting in his office.

But then again, we've been going there for 35 years now, and we refuse to switch to another one, haha.

I heard in Holland, you have to call first, and the assistent will decide if you are sick enough to actually come to the doctor or not o_O

Also watching some TV now.
    Taped a lot of stuff, and watching those things now, so I can empty the recorder a little.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerane View Post
    Can you really just not go to a different doctor one day because you're registered at a particular one? That's really strange.
    That's at least what I was told the last time I tried to do exactly that :/ Not quite what you want to hear when you're really, really ill and has tried to reach your own doctors for days. I ended up having to wait until evening to go to the equivalent of an "evening walk-in centre". What I want to see them for now isn't urgent, so I can't go to that place again and, like I said, I really don't trust the surgery I'm registered with at the moment. This town is notorious for having a bad healthcare system too, so, yay.

As for the topic, right now I'm doing some sketches for the student festival I work for. I'm in the middle of a terrible artist block, so it's not going great x_x

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm wondering what I should do tonight... I don't feel very good, I been sick since last Thursday and instead of regular getting sick where first day is the worst for me every passing day has been worse than the last one. I have a stuffy nose and sore throat, no fever... but can feel a lot of pressure built up in my head... Also I found out today at work that my "boss" well the press operator when I started working last summer, died today after fighting cancer for a little over half a year... He was going through chemotherapy twice a week and radiation every day and it seemed to be working until in November when they found another tumor that they had over looked and on that tumor the radiation they used wasn't the right one... Anyways, I hardly got to know him... pretty much a week after I started working he found out about his condition and started the treatments. It is just really weird to think he is gone as he was still coming to work in Mid January... All I can say is that he was putting on heck of a fight, may he rest in peace.

I guess I kind of went of the subject there, but that is pretty much what been going on in my life right now so I just thought of sharing... not that it will cheer anybodies day...

Well I guess I will at least end my post in positive tone and announce that I will be getting up now and going to get some ice cream. It's not necessarily what I'm doing right now but it will be once I get it.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KanuTGL View Post
    That's at least what I was told the last time I tried to do exactly that :/ Not quite what you want to hear when you're really, really ill and has tried to reach your own doctors for days. I ended up having to wait until evening to go to the equivalent of an "evening walk-in centre". What I want to see them for now isn't urgent, so I can't go to that place again and, like I said, I really don't trust the surgery I'm registered with at the moment. This town is notorious for having a bad healthcare system too, so, yay.

As for the topic, right now I'm doing some sketches for the student festival I work for. I'm in the middle of a terrible artist block, so it's not going great x_x
    That's so strange. I've had the odd clinic that wasn't accepting new patients at the time because I suppose they're too full. But 99% of clinics you can just ring up and schedule an appointment.

Currently I'm eating BBQ shapes, just paid the gas bill and am listening to pat singing silly songs in the kitchen
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear about your boss STM

It's 8.16 am, in bed with laptop, trying to relax a little bit more, to stay calm, for some reason I feel anxious, I don't know why.

Thank God it stopped snowing!

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Supervising outdoor bunny play time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    About to go take a shower. I'm not feeling too well.

Also wondering if I should remake my TLKFAA account... I want to start drawing fanart again and I think I'd feel better about it if it weren't attached to an account I've had since I was 11, lol. Too much embarrassment there :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^You should see some of the embarrassment in my gallery from my early days

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, it's terrible I was going through my gallery though and I just can't bring myself to delete it! I guess I'll just clean it up a bit. I'm excited to start doing fanart again, though

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    ^ Goodness, yes, I don't mind browsing my old art, but my old writing... Waugh, the embarrassment

Right now I'm attempting to study some patent law for this afternoon's exam... Eek x_x

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just getting into bed, using my laptop. Feeling sorry for myself as I'm starting to get sick.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Chatting with an old flame about plans for his wedding in a few weeks that I am going to. 0_o Very surreal....

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^That would be very surreal. Hope it all goes well. Waiting for pat to finish heating up delicious hot cross buns while singing crazy songs together Our lives our not normal

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I would not go to an old flame's wedding.
    But then again, I hate weddings, and don't wanna go to any of them, lol.

Woke up way too early. Now I'm awake.
    Unfortunetly I'm not one of those people who has enough sleep after 6 hours.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Finishing work.

Can't wait for my two days off to work some more on my car...so I'm looking up information on the side too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well, when I say old flame I mean on my end...it was more of a one-way flame of the unrequited sort. At least I'm pretty sure, anyway.....either way, it's all pretty irrelevant at this point. xD I don't feel too weird about it, it's been a good long while since we were even an "option" if one could say that. Just kind of funny how life twists and turns us down certain paths and strange to think back on how crazy I was about him and how we stand now, ya know? :]

Anyway, currently gearing up for one last day of school before the weekend, woo! Almost through! And what's the first thing I'll do after school tomorrow? Take a nap that I've been trying to squeeze in all week....I will catch up with you, illusive nap!!! *determined*

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bunnysitting No, really. Bandit's out in the laundry for some roaming time, he went kind of crazy when I put him in so I've been keeping a really close eye on him since I'm worried. I think it was just pent up energy and possibly hormones. That's what I get for skipping one day of rabbit play time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I woke up way too early and I feel kinda gross! Awesome start to spring break.