Two movies:

I rewatched Les Miserables with my sister who hadn't seen it before. We both cried, it's so hard not to with this movie, it always gets me I think it's one of those few instances where a movie is just perfect in every way <3

I also watched Ernest and Celestine, a French animated movie based on children's books. It was really cute, I liked it The sketchy look of the animation sure made me feel nostalgic for old 2D animated films. I'm really glad there are still some studios who keep pushing this style ^^ They recently made another movie called "The Big Bad Fox and Other Tales", it looks fun, I'd love to check it out xD

Quote Originally Posted by KanuTGL View Post
Also I haven't kept track of the Oscar nominations x_x I know Glen Keane's latest short was nominated! But that's about all I know, haha. Which ones were the good ones?
Oh I do hope Dear Basketball wins, it's the first time Glen Keane gets nominated, and he totally deserves it! He could lose to Pixar's Lou though. Other nominated movies I'd love to check out are The Breadwinner and Loving Vincent, they both look SO good