I just realised I haven't posted where I work at.

I work as a bundlerer at a web press. Basically either hand stacking the product to the bins or strap the bundles and put them to the pallet. Not too exciting but it's a job. Also today I was asked if I wanted to be hired on as I work for them through a temp agency. I couldn't give them an answer though as I need to talk with Audra about it as I can't in all good faith to say yes and then possibly leave in 3 months... I think it looks better on resume if I have one solid work history than a year in one place and then 3 months in another. So probably the only way I will say yes is if there is a possibility for me to transfer to another place after we move which would be a dream even though I do not want to make this a carrier. But it would sure help to have a job when moving.

We mainly print things for Apple, Adobe, Comcast, CostUless, Lowe's and during the summer there is a huge job for Premier which makes student planners... So there is a chance on of you have had a student planner this year that I was part of making XD