Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Lea 10 years ago...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KanuTGL View Post
    And, then... how about another 10 years from now? Where will we, and Lea, be by then?
    Wow well, I'll be 39 by then, about to hit my 40's. Life will be very different then, like, maybe I'll be married to someone and have a generally busier life. But I don't plan on leaving Lea, I don't see myself doing that unless I'm really forced to (which I doubt )

Message to Future Leor:
    Dear Future Leor, I really hope you're still hanging around, if not, hopefully someone will get you to read this 10 years from now. Whatever you're doing, wherever you are, always remember the friends you made here, they're all really amazing people that did influence greatly in your life. If you ever lose contact with any of them, please do yourself a favor and give them a call, alright? you won't regret it
    And if TLK (that's 'The Lion King', in case you don't remember) isn't appealing to you anymore, well... what the hell is wrong with you!? Go watch it, right now! Past Leor commands it!
    (But if you still like it... treat yourself and go watch it anyway ^^)

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leorgathar View Post
    Message to Future Leor:
    Excellent Leor, Definitely I'm going to post something similar to my future self.

MESSAGE TO FUTURE GUNTUR:

Fendi, You're going to be 37 this year, my advice, don't be a bum, get married, have some kids, play more games while you can to be honest.
    Last edited by Guntur; September 4th, 2015 at 01:06 AM.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group