Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: TLK Sega Genesis game coming to GOG

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hmm I just found out that the Aladdin game in this package isn't the same one from SNES, which is the one I played as a kid.
    The SNES game was developed by Capcom, while the Sega Genesis one was developed by Virgin Interactive.

There's some debate about which Aladdin game is the better one, but most people seem to think the Sega Genesis one is superior ><

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leorgathar View Post
    Hmm I just found out that the Aladdin game in this package isn't the same one from SNES, which is the one I played as a kid.
    The SNES game was developed by Capcom, while the Sega Genesis one was developed by Virgin Interactive.

There's some debate about which Aladdin game is the better one, but most people seem to think the Sega Genesis one is superior ><
    Virgin is okay for me, I played a lot of their games during those years.

What surprised me that TLK developer was Westwood studio, the main studio who make/made Command & Conquer, I trust those folks in my heart and soul but I am yet to play Grey Goo by the ex Westwood developers.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group